• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partners~

jasmiindy

One Time Luck
Hello~ I'm Jasmiindy. I'm 29 and I've been RPing for a little under 12 years but haven't really been into it for a while. I mainly favor slice of life plot lines and I love playing tons of characters with one partner and having a really strong plot that makes it easy for us to keep it interesting and come up with new ideas. FYI I definitely will not RP with anyone under the age of 18.

I have created a six page PDF with a bunch more information (I'm so sorry. It used to be seven.) Please feel free to skim over it (the first page is the most important). It has info more about me, a writing sample, and some plot ideas. Feel free to reply or DM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back