• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Partners

Slav

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Are you tired of people ghosting you after a few posts? Do you hate when you put a lot of work into a character for the thread to die? Do you wish that you could have somebody that would stick with you?

Look no further

My name is Dix and I haven't done a 1x1 in a long time but I'm looking to get back into it. Getting ghosted has been a very frustrating experience but if you become my partner, you'll never have to worry about that.

About me: I'm currently a college student going for my associates and I have some extra time that I choose to put into this site. I'm an avid gamer and I do watch anime though not quite as much as some of you. I also do many other outdoor activities that would be tedious to list.

Genres I like:

Fantasy
Futuristic
Medieval
Apocalyptic
Old school Crime

Animes I Like:

Attack on Titan (Haven't seen the new season yet)
Tokyo Ghoul (Haven't finished the last season)
My Hero Academia (Haven't seen the latest season)
Hellsing
One Punch Man
Fireforce
Dr. Stone

Other Interests:

DC Universe
Hellenic Gods

Preferences I have:

- 18+, I like to include more mature themes and I only really feel comfortable with those who are older.
- MxF is my preferred pairing, I don't think I've ever roleplayed as a female and that still hasn't changed.
- Prefer if you are able to post once a week to keep things moving smoothly. I understand people have lives and that's why I am flexible with this.
- 2+ paragraphs, I'm not expecting you to write a novel. As long as your post has at least two paragraphs with substance in it, I'll be a happy camper.
- This not required but I would prefer if you have discord. It makes communication much easier and quicker.

If you are interested in discussing potential plot points with me or have any questions, please message me privately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back