• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lovelies

I'll listen to you. Even if I forget 5 min later
:bishiesparklesl:me:bishiesparklesl:

In my twenties (not comfortable giving out my real age) and female

Online daily

Insomniac

weeb

I work on weekdays but have weekends off

I do one paragraph relies usually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like doing OC x CC, CC x CC, and OC x OC. I don't really do character sheets unless asked to. I am pretty much open to prompts. I do ADORE vampire x human. I prefer playing the female, but I can play the male if need be. I'm perfectly fine doing LGBTQ+ ships.

Last edited:
LOTR, bnha, demon slayer, and a bunch more animes. Also the Matrix, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars

Hi, you sound like a fun person to rp with, I can do anime based rp but my anime education is sadly lacking but POC and SW are definitely my Jam if you wanted to rp one of those

Oh XD you're fine lol. Well if you want to, shoot me a DM and we can discuss

:bishiesparklesl:me:bishiesparklesl:

In my twenties (not comfortable giving out my real age) and female

Online daily

Insomniac

weeb

I work on weekdays but have weekends off

I do one paragraph relies usually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like doing OC x CC, CC x CC, and OC x OC. I don't really do character sheets unless asked to. I am pretty much open to prompts. I do ADORE vampire x human. I prefer playing the female, but I can play the male if need be. I'm perfectly fine doing LGBTQ+ ships.
Hello! I stumbled across your post and figured I'd be able to fill the position of a long-term rp partner, since I'm usually able to check notifications on any and all sites I have an account on at least twice a day. Also, since you mentioned anime, would you happen to know about (and be willing to rp) BNHA?

Are you open to a non-fandom rp? I sometimes take inspiration from things, but I'm not much for canon settings usually. It's been a while since I've done vampires too, so that sounds intriguing!

Alright! I'd be perfectly fine with that! (I love building worlds) Just send me a DM!

So I know this post is a little old, but you mentioned bnha, and I was wondering if you were comfortable doing an Kiribaku rp? Totally get it if you're not in the fandom anymore or something lol, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check

Users who are viewing this thread

Back