• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Partners!

Emiaa

"Dying for the stars to fall"
Hiya, so the holidays have started, which means I have plenty of free time and I would love to find a few more rps! If I had a roleplay with you just message me again and we can start something up again! I have a few plot ideas, and then some pairings I enjoy.
A little about me;
  • I am semi-lit but if the subject interests me I do write quite a bit, but like you when there's stuff going on I will probably write shorter stuff to keep it moving (If you want an example I'm willing to give one)
  • I'm very mature and love a good dark plot, it gets me hooked.
  • I only play females unfortunately and mxf pairings. But for side characters, I will happily play male (I just suck at it)
  • My gramma is good, but I'm dyslexic so sometimes I do get things muddled up (Though I have Grammarly that helps)
  • I can't code to save my life, so a change of font will be my best attempt and making my posts look pretty.
  • I mainly rp via PM I just keep track of it better.
  • If you have read this in your opening PM tell me your favourite animal.
  • I live in the UK so time differences might be weird.
  • I love romance and drama so expect plenty of it! But I love the action and adventure to so it won't just be romance.

From You;
  • Write a detailed post. I would say around two paragraphs, but writing should be detailed and not just *he said* *he looked*
  • One of my pet peeves is when I write what my character is thinking and then somehow your character can read her mind. Unless you can read minds that's not how it works.
  • Talk things through with me. This also means helping me with the plot, add your own ideas and stuff like that.
  • If you've read this far don't tell me your favourite animal, tell me a fear/ phobia of yours.
  • Be understanding when I don't reply. I am quite busy so might not reply daily, but I will try.
  • I love to have a chit-chat and actually make friends.
  • Be able to play the male.
  • Be 18+ as I am quite mature and can have mature themes.

Plots
(Ones in bold and underlined I'm most interested in)

Romeo and Juliet

2019. New York City. Two gangs rage war, The Bombers, and The Brotherhood. No one can remember the reason the gangs are at war, it has been too long to pinpoint an exact moment.
When the Bombers host a masquerade party at their local club. A few of The Brotherhood managed to slip through the guards and join their rivals in party.
Not being able to recognize the enemy, the daughter of The Bombs boss (my character) starts talking to a Brotherhood (your character). They have an instant connection but when they find out who they are, do they still continue seeing each other.

So simple Romeo and Juliet plot here. You would be the male from the Brotherhoods.

Black Sails

It's 1715, the golden age of piracy. In the West Indies, many ships sailed around the islands, but one stands out from the rest. The Bachelor's Delight, it was one of the fastest ships out there. The famous Captain Harrington captained them. But recently the vessel and its crew have not been lucky. On their last hunt, they were gunned down, killing their captain, most of their crew and almost sinking the ship. Luckily a few limped away alive.
The crew chose you to be their new captain, but with such a small crew, they would never be able to rule the waters once more. They pull up to Nassau, a famous island where pirates sold their catches and spent their days drinking. The new captain will need to find recruits and fix his ship so she would be able to sail again. Maybe find some leads on new scores.

Meanwhile, a lord has arrived in Nassau, running from rumours at the English court. Scandals his daughter caused. He had left her on the island in their manor, whilst he tried to start a new life in Boston, his daughter roamed Nassau.

The lord's daughter would dress as a man to escape her boring life and join the crew. Will this new Captain accept her into his crew? Will he find out her secret?

(I would like you to play as the new Captain.)

Hunted

The supernatural exists. Only a few people know or believe in it though. You're a hunter, you hunt down the supernatural beings, either because they are dangerous or someone wants a trophy for their collection. One day, someone contacts you, this rich man wants a new supernatural trophy. The wings of a fallen angel. He's hired other hunters to take down the beast but they all turned up dead. So, he came to you.
But when you meet the beast you have to kill you realise she isn't a beast at all. Do you complete the job and take the money? Or do you allow yourself to fall for her.

(You'll be the hunter)

Betrothed

15th Century. A war has savaged the lands, but peace has now taken over. An alliance has been forged, and soon a wedding between the two Kingdoms. A Princess and a Prince. The Prince's family is travelling to the Princess's Kingdom for the wedding, but the groom is still off finishing the war. So, his father, mother and younger brother would prepare for the wedding before he arrives. But what happens in this time of the Prince's absence? Will the Princess fall for his slightly younger brother?

(With this one I would like you to play both the older brother and the younger brother, even though the older brother won't come into the rp for a while (I can double up too). I can talk about this one a little more over PM)

Fame

Fame did you well. You started off life in a small seaside town, you were the popular kid in school and soon you were whisked off to L.A. to become a singer. A few years of hard work and you were one of the most popular singers in the world, everyone knew your name. Now at the age of 25, you take a short holiday back in your old town to get away from it all. It was like you never left, everyone was the same as it always was in the small town. Until you see her, you didn't recognise her, though she was your age. She was the quiet kid, the one who sat in the back of the classroom, the one that didn't go to any of the parties. But there's an instant pull towards her.

(You will be the famous person coming back home)

Magic Hearts

Two kingdoms. The humans to the south, they are strong people, great warriors and smart minds. They want to know how the world works why the sun sets and rises. Magic scares them, they don’t want anything to do with it. They conquered many lands and are a strong race to contend with.
To the North are Elves, they believe in magic, their world revolves around it. They are fast and rouge like warriors. They believe in the gods and the spirits.
The two kingdoms are fighting for land, their borders are always a war zone, many people both Elves and Humans are dying. The Elves are planning their attack on the humans, their king consumed by a demon who tricked him into believing that his blood would give the Elves even more power. But the power they were promised was cursed, the ground they settled on died and they needed to move south to allow their people to live. But when the princess of the Elves and the Prince of the humans meet they feel a connection. Do they try and stop the war?

You would be the human.

Other ideas that take my interest but I don't have plots for:
Vampire/ Human (modern or past)
Angel/ Demon
Gang/ Gang
Mafia/ Police
Boss/ Secretary
Celebrity/ Normal person

If you have any ideas you think I may like, send them over to me.
I will probably be adding to my plots so please don't post of this page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back