• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partners!

Two ideas come up:
The first is a m/m scene in the setting of "Bioshock" (well, Bioshock 2 to be more accurate); for my plan, I will be playing a trans male character, but you don't have to. (I won't give away more details just in case they're spoilers, but the character being trans is important for reasons).

The other idea is more broad and features simply living and breathing in a world filled with magic! I would prefer fxf for this (since I have like 20some female characters and two or three I can play as male), and the exact plot would be open for discussion, but I like the idea of being two people who team up to go befriend a dragon! (Because killing the dragon is just too mean.)

I'll throw my hat into the mix. I'm more of a world builder than a plotter but if you're up for darker themes (not just angst, but violence, occult, monsters, etc). I'd be looking for futuristic but I'll do fantasy as well.

I'm interested in coming up with a RP with you! If you have any ideas then feel free to PM me, but we can try coming up with a completely original story if you're open to that. I'm fine with either option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back