• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partners!

deception

xxsoftgrungexx
Hello everyone!!

My name is Olivia nice to meet you! I have been role-playing for quite some time now probably since I was about 10? So, I would say nine years about. I have not been on this site in a while because school, work, and life in general just got in the way. But, I do still role play with someone I am close friends with. And that is what I am looking for now! Is someone who like my friend will want to role play for a long time and to create a bond with them. And honestly truly enjoy roleplaying again! I just have a few rules my future partners need to follow.

RULES
1. Must be at least 17 years old. I don't mind roleplaying with a younger audience seeing I am still young also haha but I prefer if they were closer to my age and we can actually relate on things. Also, to have a mature role play, because I do like having those seeing this is a long term partner search.

2. Activity. Pretty active honestly, I reply to my friend right now mostly throughout the day and I would like to see that activity with another partner. I understand if life gets in the way that is fine. But, let me know if you cannot respond for a day or so and I will hold off on notifying you. I want to reply consistently with someone so we can keep the role-play going!

3. Do not make me come up with everything for the role play! This is a team effort and we will both come up with ideas for whatever we decide to role play. It's better for the both of us to input ideas and not just have one person think of everything!

4. Please have semi long replies! I'm not asking for a whole book here but about three paragraphs. Can be two! But I really do not want one liners seeing there is nothing to respond to.

My Interests!

-Original Plots- This is probably the one I am most interested in because it gives an endless opportunity and we can change the storyline whenever we like!

-Fandoms- If you send me a list of your fandoms I can take look at the ones I know and tell you which I like and which I can role play! Warning, my list for this is very small I do not watch much TV or shows that are up to date

-Anime- If you send me your list of anime's that you like to role-play I can tell you which ones I can and prefer to role play. I have a slightly larger lists for these but I would need to brush up on my backgrounds for them

Small Details

I play male and female characters! But, I do not just play the male character. If we are role-playing a straight couple it will be doubling which means you play my male love interest and I play yours while we play our females.

Romance is something I am big on also! I like to incorporate it as much as I can in the role play.

On that note I role play all pairs! m/m (prefer this one the most), m/f, and f/f. But, I will not role play trans people nothing against them I just don't have much knowledge of a trans person!

I love talking to my partner! OOC is something I prefer and I hope you do too because I am pretty talkative! :closed eyes open smile:

Well that is all! Just respond down below if you're interested and I will PM you then we can start our little adventure together!

Hello everyone!!

My name is Olivia nice to meet you! I have been role-playing for quite some time now probably since I was about 10? So, I would say nine years about. I have not been on this site in a while because school, work, and life in general just got in the way. But, I do still role play with someone I am close friends with. And that is what I am looking for now! Is someone who like my friend will want to role play for a long time and to create a bond with them. And honestly truly enjoy roleplaying again! I just have a few rules my future partners need to follow.

RULES
1. Must be at least 17 years old. I don't mind roleplaying with a younger audience seeing I am still young also haha but I prefer if they were closer to my age and we can actually relate on things. Also, to have a mature role play, because I do like having those seeing this is a long term partner search.

2. Activity. Pretty active honestly, I reply to my friend right now mostly throughout the day and I would like to see that activity with another partner. I understand if life gets in the way that is fine. But, let me know if you cannot respond for a day or so and I will hold off on notifying you. I want to reply consistently with someone so we can keep the role-play going!

3. Do not make me come up with everything for the role play! This is a team effort and we will both come up with ideas for whatever we decide to role play. It's better for the both of us to input ideas and not just have one person think of everything!

4. Please have semi long replies! I'm not asking for a whole book here but about three paragraphs. Can be two! But I really do not want one liners seeing there is nothing to respond to.

My Interests!

-Original Plots- This is probably the one I am most interested in because it gives an endless opportunity and we can change the storyline whenever we like!

-Fandoms- If you send me a list of your fandoms I can take look at the ones I know and tell you which I like and which I can role play! Warning, my list for this is very small I do not watch much TV or shows that are up to date

-Anime- If you send me your list of anime's that you like to role-play I can tell you which ones I can and prefer to role play. I have a slightly larger lists for these but I would need to brush up on my backgrounds for them

Small Details

I play male and female characters! But, I do not just play the male character. If we are role-playing a straight couple it will be doubling which means you play my male love interest and I play yours while we play our females.

Romance is something I am big on also! I like to incorporate it as much as I can in the role play.

On that note I role play all pairs! m/m (prefer this one the most), m/f, and f/f. But, I will not role play trans people nothing against them I just don't have much knowledge of a trans person!

I love talking to my partner! OOC is something I prefer and I hope you do too because I am pretty talkative! :closed eyes open smile:

Well that is all! Just respond down below if you're interested and I will PM you then we can start our little adventure together!
I'm interested

Huge lover of darker themes myself! If maybe you’d like to write I’d love to!

Hi I am totally down for a modern, original RP! I love romance and doubling... PM me!

Totally interested. :3 I love modern/original plots, romance, and doubling. Hope to hear from you!

Hello! I'm really craving a M/M pairing. PM me and we can discuss something if you're still looking! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back