• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long-term partners | Yu-Gi-Oh! | The Mortal Instruments

Letho

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. My RP cravings are growing stronger and I'm getting kind of desperate, so... Time to start a thread here.

I've been roleplaying for over sixteen years now, so I would say I'm fairly experienced. I write in third person, past tense, and usually do multiple paragraphs, but I don't mind playing with someone who writes less than me - as long as I don't constantly get one-liners. English is not my first language, but I always try my best to get everything right - and I ask the same of you. I don't expect perfection, just... Reasonable effort. I love plotting together and just talking OOC, too.

I'm only interested in fandoms and I would love to play as one of two specific characters. I won't lie, I'm looking for ships, but I don't want to write just fluff or only relationship drama - I would like the story to have that, sure, but also some more depth, actual plot, character development, stuff like that. Ideally, I would be happy to find a partner for long, long years.

The Mortal Instruments - I want to roleplay as Alec Lightwood and I'm looking for Magnus Bane. There are other characters in the series that I feel comfortable with, so I can write as them to expand the story, but I would still prefer to focus mainly on Malec.

Yu-Gi-Oh! - I would like to roleplay as Marik Ishtar and I'm looking for Thief King Bakura or Yami Bakura... So either Citron or Thiefshipping, with slight preference for the former. I would rather write something post canon. Like with TMI, I can do some other characters as well.

In both cases I already have some ideas for plots, but I'd prefer to discuss them in private messages - and keep the roleplay there, too. Of course I'm open to your ideas as well; I want us to create something together. Please, don't reply here - just send me a message and we'll talk.

Bump, but I'm mostly looking for Bakura now... Though I could still be convinced to start another TMI roleplay with a good idea for the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back