• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term partners ! fxm

amberskies

delicate
hey there ! i'm 18 and i've been roleplaying for 6 years or so, and i really wanted to find some long term partners. i'm starting university soon so i can't promise my replies will be super frequent, but i try my best to reply once a day. it may not always work out though (: i like roleplaying pretty regular things such as slice of life, college!au, zombie apocalypse, kpop etc. but if you have a plot in mind, do let me know! here are a few things to keep in mind about my roleplay style;

- please be over the age of 17, i just feel a lot more comfortable roleplaying with people close to my age or older.
- i only roleplay oc x oc ! even in fandoms, i just suck at roleplaying canon characters since i'll probably be ooc unless i know them really well
- i'm not super descriptive, but please no one-liners. i write 6 lines at minimum though depending on how descriptive im feeling, ill just write as much as im comfortable with!
- i prefer to be friends with my partners, i feel like it makes me look forward to the roleplay a lot more if our personalities fit well i guess
- basic rules apply like proper grammar, spelling, third person, etc.
- i only roleplay fxm! i usually double up but if you prefer roleplaying males we can do it one on one (:
- romance is a huuuuge must for me, i just really love angst and fluff

physical abuse, rape, severe depression, self harm, suicide

feel free to send a message if you're down (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back