• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term partners and friends!

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Can you help me?

Lately, role-playing has felt so..empty. I don't connect with my partner, usually, we have little to no communication. I'm not the type of role player that can make a random OC and just play it for the RP theme; I need some kind of spark. Someone's who's really into learning about characters, world-building, and developing characters. Someone who's really into it! Character Bio, working together, learning about each other, and all that good stuff!

I would love to meet a partner who wants to learn more about my OC. Ask me questions about them, want to learn more about them. Maybe help me write them as better characters. That is my dream partner right there. Very Descriptive and Invested. Because I also will be invested in your character! I'm the type to ask questions, ask about their powers, etc, etc. Because I really want our Fictional babies to have a relationship!! ♡

Heck if you don't have nor want to play an OC. That's fine with me!!! Whatever your Comfort character is, it's fine with me! Even if I don't know where your character is from. I'll learn about them in the Conversation, or check out myself. I need to Increase my fandoms.

It may sound like a huge commitment, but if we have the same goals then it shouldn't feel that way. I'm lenient, I don't expect a reply every day. At least between one to four replies a week(s), depending how long our replies are. And life BS, we're adults after all. (So yes, please be 18+)

I'm also a digital artist And I would adore drawing our characters together. Maybe even go as far as make a comic! If you're artist as well I'll love to draw with ya! We can help each other out with tips and tricks!!!

This sounds more of a best friend Search; because I will also be interested to just brainstorming character writing and drawing and little to no RP. However, if we were friends then most likely the RP will last! ^ ^

Last edited:
My last Bump! I wanna see if I actually make another friend on here. If not, welp... I guess I don't RP on here. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back