• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partner

Ry814

Hey there. I'm going to keep this fairly simple. I am looking to start some rps and hopefully find at least one long-term partner. Some things about me:
-I've been rping for 16+ years.
-I am well over 18, I prefer the same of my partner.
-LGBTQIA+ friendly, I'm fine with MXF pairings, though
-Active (though mostly at night), and am in EST
-I rp in third person
-I prefer romance but I like it to be natural

What I expect from my partner:
-Match my quality/quantity, in general. I can write a little to a lot, but I always try to mirror my partner's. If it's dialogue heavy, it will be shorter, sometimes.
-Contribute to the plot

I do not do:
-Fandoms
-Werewolf, vampire, etc. (though I like other supernatural things)

Pairing ideas--I am comfortable with ALL pairings, and also with doubling, tripling, etc.:
Knight x princess
Enemies to lovers
Wanderer x mage/warrior
Elf x human
Star-crossed lovers

Genres:
Fantasy
Modern fantasy
Modern/slice of life

Plot (this will be pretty basic as I like to develop things a lot with my partner):
1. (Fantasy) Princess needs a guard for a certain reason, and gets her own personal knight
2. (Fantasy) Your character meets mine who is a wanderer type. Things are bad in their world, and we go on some sort of quest.
3. (Fantasy) Our two species are forbidden from being together.
4. (Fantasy) Any sort of end of the world type story where heroes come together
5. (Mix of modern and fantasy) Stuck in a video game
6. (Mix of modern and fantasy) Real world person ends up in fantasy world
7. (Modern) Any sort of romance story

I can rp in discord (for more freedom) or pms.

Hello, If you are still looking for an rp partner feel free to hmu Knight x princess are always a good vibe with me!

I love to play as m and in discord, elf x human and i got my own theme. If you agree to rp with short dialogues it will be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back