• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chibiii

a little meow meow
so, i don’t know if this is going to be a longshot, but here goes.

Cat’s RP Search
so, you may have seen me around on the site a little. i tend to be really shy (dealing with a lot of mental issues like ptsd and paranoia), so if you have seen me and i may have suddenly dropped before, that’s why. (sorry guys.)

a little about me:

• cat | 23 | nonbinary, prefers them/he pronouns | ♉
  • i’ve been roleplaying for over a decade now
  • actually shockingly heavily literate, despite the way i normally type privately. full grammar is usually preferred, but i won’t lie, i easily make mistakes myself, so it’s not the biggest deal in the world as long as it’s not every sentence or extremely frequent. i can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a few pages at a time in replies, so please do be prepared for me to gush extensively
  • in multiple fandoms, including anime, manga, books, television, video games… my interests can get extremely obscure, and don’t always tend to be mainstream, but i do still do mainstream things from time to time
  • autistic and has brain damage. i can get a little scrambled and nervous, which usually makes me turn to roleplaying for comfort. most of my fandoms i list here are comfort media and special interests in one form or another, but i usually like putting my own spin on them still. please be patient with me if i seem shy or a little unresponsive, and i completely understand if that’s not your jam and you leave.
what i’m looking for:
  • a heavily lit partner. i’m not gonna count your paragraphs and get anal about it or anything, but it’s a real bummer sometimes to write a giant reply and only get a single paragraph back in response. please try to at least match the flow of the rp and the tone of it and write reasonable responses.
  • someone who can reply frequently. i know life can get in the way, and we totally can talk about that in OOC, but back in my prime days of roleplaying, i could send out over 50+ replies a day. obviously that’s not an exact requirement, but i want to reply as frequently as possible. writing is my passion and has been for a long time, and i adore creating stories together quickly.
  • lgbtq+ friendly or lgbtq+ yourself, yourself preferred. i’m a queer person and have been for a long fucking time, and queer stories are usually the most important to me in one aspect or another.
  • 18+, preferably 20+. even if we don’t do anything adult together in nature, i do not feel comfortable interacting with children in a writing space because of previous experiences i had when i was a minor.
  • i am canon/canon, canon/oc, and oc/oc friendly, and just because i have a ton of fandoms listed here, that doesn’t mean we have to only rp through a fandom. i love to worldbuild and character build, so feel free to approach me with requests for specific scenarios and i will happily jump in.
  • i want to get to know you eventually. i’d like for us to build a relationship and talk about video games and other interests! i’m definitely going to be shy at first, but i want to make new friends while i roleplay again.
themes:
  • romance, anime, demons, friendship, pwp, adventure, slice of life, horror, psychological horror, psychological analysis, character development, character relationships, magic, cyberpunk, steampunk, furry, anthro, slight angst, complex worldbuilding, fantasy, historical fantasy, shipping (please develop it naturally and let me know though), and a ton more i cannot currently think to write down here.
fandoms and character list:

i will try to keep this list updated, but if it seems like something that would fall under my wheelhouse, just let me know or ask. characters listed are characters i have worked with before, * will indicate characters i prefer if rping canon. i am capable of creating ocs for almost all listed here.

the witcher (books, games, and show)
jaskier * , geralt

disco elysium (game)

dishonored (game)

the outsider * , corvo

black cat (anime and manga)
train * , sven, eve

starfighter (comic)
cain * , abel

cowboy bebop (anime)
spike *

sailor moon (90s anime)
usagi * , mamoru

adventure time (show)
finn * , marceline

animal crossing (all games)
k.k. slider *

catherine (game)
vincent (but he’s not an asshole and he’s trying to grow)

evangelion (original anime series, not finished viewing)

teahouse (comic)
linneus * , axis

ouran high school host club (anime, working on manga)
literally all of them. i watched this anime when i was twelve and i have not been the same since.

vocaloid

ena (joel g youtube videos)

ghibli
haku * , chihiro, kiki, ponyo, porco, jiji

tons of ocs (and a few personal worldbuilds, just ask if you’re interested and prepare to listen for a few hours)

pm me or comment here and let me know if you’re interested, and i prefer discord for communication and rp. thanks! 🖤

I would love to write Vicious against Spike! If you’re still looking, feel free to msg me or add me on discord! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back