• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving the Romantic Feels [updated 3/25]

Beann

The Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]Search Thread
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]ABOUT[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]ORIGINALS[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]FANDOMS[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
Hey everyone!
As the title suggests, I'm looking for partners who are in it for the long haul roleplay. A little bit about me before diving into the finer details, I go by the alias Beann (yes, with two n's), believe or not it's been my alias for over ten years! I am a lazy literate roleplayer with a little over ten years experience under my belt. My previous platforms that I used to roleplay on were Gaia and Neopets, so I've definitely come a long way. When it comes to one on one, I tend to mirror my partner's writing for better or for worse. Meaning, if I get five paragraphs from you, then you will more than likely get the equivalent back. Unfortunately, the same will go for the dreaded one-liners to one paragraph posts, it's really hard to write when given the bare minimum. I would consider how active I am to vary, usually I do reply once everyday but I am human after all and need a two day break sometimes. However, I will always communicate if I'm going to be gone for an extended period of time. My timezone is pacific (pst) for those who care about that piece of information. I'm definitely a night owl so I'm most active in the evenings. What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner is someone who is ooc chatty that brings effort to the table. Nine times out of ten, I will ignore those who simply ask, "do you wanna rp x?" and go along with whatever I plot out. I genuinely want to hear your ideas, don't be afraid to come in guns blazing with them! I understand a lot of us like to incorporate romance in the rp, which I'm completely okay with but I am only comfortable with doing mxf. However, I can play either male or female! I have a character page, for those that are interested but other than that feel free to look through the originals and fandoms sections.

tldr;
▸ Name: Beann
▸ Age: 20
▸ Literacy: Lazy Lit.
▸ Timezone: Pacific (pst)
▸ Romantic Pairings: mxf only
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
Arranged Marriage

Self explanatory, two characters being forced to marry each other for whatever reason that doesn’t include any actual feelings for each other. Roleplay could take place before or after (or both) they get married but it would essentially be a lot of angst and slow burn romance.

Dungeons & Dragons Shenanigans

Essentially a "plot as you go" type of roleplay with our beautiful D&D characters! I have an Aasimar Paladin named Alesana who is a haunted one. Being tormented by the nightmares and illusions, she swears her oath under the Chained God and Creator of the Abyss, Tharizdun. The dark god 'promises' an end to Alesana's torment once she has fulfilled her role as his champion. This roleplay would focus on our characters' backstories and getting involved into each other's lives.

Zombies!!!

Who doesn't love the good ol' zombie roleplay? This can go multiple ways, simply surviving while throwing conflicts at our poor characters who can't seem to catch a break, civilization rebuilding, or the classic finding love in an apocalypse.

High School / University / Slice-of-Life

Real peeps with real problems. Prefer romance but can be platonic as well. Can also be mixed with fantasy (supernatural, powers, other races, etc.)

Other

Feel free to PM me with an original I haven't listed, who knows, I might be interested!
[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
Destiny / Red vs Blue / Military

This is an area that I have no experience but interested in dipping my toes in. I would require a loosely thought out plot to be on board as I would have no idea how to start off.

RWBY

I prefer a classic RWBY roleplay where we would double characters and create our own team with their own bonds and such. However, I'm all for diving straight into hunters/huntresses doing haphazard shenanigans and missions.

Boku no Hero Academia

This would be the same as RWBY, having students get involved with their hero studies or school life, or create heroes (or villains) and plot away endless action.

World of Warcraft

I know the basic lore (maaaybe a layer deeper from the surface) but similar to D&D, we would create characters using the WoW classes & races and pretty much quest, interact with guilds, and tolerate greedy goblins. I am most familiar with Legion & BFA.

DR STONE

I looooooooove Dr. Stone! Our characters would pretty much just come out of the petrification and essentially minecraft to survive, punching trees and such.

Other

Feel free to PM me with a fandom I haven't listed, who knows, I might be interested!
[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/b5e323acec891d5fd88737fe99410849/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho2_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/a4266b2ec216dd7615cf76d7cd4b6084/tumblr_p3je25wSN51u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f04ef520f64247dfbd1e17e6434473b9/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Last edited:
I may be interested. We appear to be in the same time zone. If you are still seeking a partner, I may be available. Here is a link to one of my own 1x1 interest checks. The title says "Realistic or Modern", but now that I have become better acquianted with the forums after much trial and error I am more comfortable engaging in genres such as high fantasy. Dark fantasy is my most prominent genre. Realistic or Modern - Seeking A Potential Roleplay Partner With Whom Two Characters Would Be A Satisfactory Fit
In addition to this link, my about page also presents examples of my work as well as other characters. As for length of "partnership", I believe an agreement of a month or two or at least until the role-play reaches its end would be satisfactory. If you believe I would be a good candidate, send me a PM or reply to this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back