• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long-term partner [ Transformers or Undertale ]

Pastel_lullabies

Magic Eight Ball
A little bit about me ::
- Feel free to call me Pastel or Lemon ( as they are both aliases I have used when writing ), but the most common name I'm called is Mocha.
- I'm 22 and have been roleplaying something like 11 years.
- I'm the kind of person to ramble on about my favorite characters and send stupid memes at weird hours.
- I am open to roleplaying different places including here, but most commonly I write on discord or tumblr.

A little about my writing ::
- I prefer writing 1 - 4 paragraphs. Longer is fine, and shorter is okay to an extent but is usually saved for smaller silly things.
- I write mostly in present-tense, and my style usually has some differences between characters I write.
- Reply time can vary from within the hour to a week depending on where we are writing or how busy I am.
- I am very much a wing-it type of writer. I rarely have any deep sort of plot idea, just vague "hey what if-???"

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I'm hoping to find a long-term partner/partners interested in writing different threads that may or may not be connected. Just a chance to be able explore different scenarios and how different stories might take shape depending on the original idea. I am open to writing multiple characters if my partner does as well. I like to talk to my writing partners, even if it's just about our characters/fandoms/headcanons and stuff. I find I get much more invested in my roleplays that way, and it's just more fun.

While there are other fandoms I am in, and other characters I write, there are two main ones I am really craving right now. That being Transformers and Undertale. Transformers is my main fandom, and something I love a lot. I roleplayed in the undertale fandom for years. I'm kind of on a nostalgia kick with it now that I'm replaying it on my switch.

TRANSFORMERS
I am the most familiar with the Aligned continuity (which includes several games, books, transformers prime, and Robots in Disguise 2015). I am working on reading some of the comics, and reading some of the books. I have watched all of TFP, some of RiD, all the bayverse movies (and bumblebee), cyberverse, and WFC seige. I am also familiar with the G1 cartoon, but usually only pull on that when it comes to the original stunticons.

I mostly write KnockOut, and prefer to have him as my main character. My main ship for him is with Breakdown. I also ship him with Ratchet, Starscream, and Optimus Prime. I am open to trying other ships with him as well, I do write him as being gay though.

For KnockOut I'm most interested in various fix-it plots surrounding Breakdown's death. Weather that being him surviving it somehow or coming back from the dead. I also have a vague idea with ghost Breakdown being a thing. I'd also like to explore their relationship from before TFP canon. I'd also be interested in exploring plots where Breakdown does die like in canon and how it affects his relationships with others (like for example Ratchet who would also lose Optimus at the end of the movie for TFP). I am also open to exploring AUs.

Other characters I write in this fandom are; Miko, Soundwave, Moonracer, Dead End and Wildrider. I also do write some OCs.

I'm interested in a plot with Miko after canon as in RiD it gives the impression of the Autobots having ghosted the kids. For Soundwave I'd like a chance to explore his relationship with Megatron and Shockwave, especially post canon as I have an AU that disregards what happens to Soundwave in RiD.

UNDERTALE
The main character I write for Undertale is Frisk based on the Soulless Pacifist ending. Having hit their head bad on their fall into the underground and suffering bad amnesia. They complete one no mercy run, accept sans "mercy" in the second and rests, before systematically attempting the neutral runs, before finally ending on a pacifist run. Their soul becomes corrupted the longer they fight to keep it from Chara. Causing buttercups to grow from their soul then eventually on their body. I often will write Chara as well as Frisk as I go by the narrator Chara thing, and they are connected by frisk's soul now. I'm most interested in exploring the friendship they have with Sans throughout and after the runs. I am though also interested in plots with the other monsters. I am also open to AUs with frisk.

Other characters I write in undertale are Underfell Sans, Underfell Alphys, Underfell Green Soul OC, and a light blue soul OC.

You still looking for partners? I main in Undertale rps-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back