• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long term partner to do a BTS kpop rp with!

I'm pretty new here! I've been rping for less than a year. I used to have someone to rp with but after sometime they just left me on read and didn't care to respond. I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 kpop rp with me. You must be 18 years or older and please don't lie about your age either. I'm interested in idol au and hybrid au. I'm looking for someone to be my Jimin while I rp as myself or an oc. I will say this as a heads up, I'm really new to the whole concept of rping so I'm not really good with writing details and paragraphs and all that stuff. In fact, I'm bad at it. I've tried and it's not good. I know that some people might not be interested in rping with me because of that. I'm looking for someone who can bear with me and be a longtime rp partner. I rp via Instagram so if you're interest send me a private message for more details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back