• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long-term partner — OC x Canon [Doubling]

poisonouslove

Magic Eight Ball
Hello!
Thank you for choosing to read this thread.
I know this post doesn’t look that pretty, but the most important task it to sum up everything important, right?

About me
I’m Emma (or Clara, that’s my middle name) and I’ve been roleplaying on and off for a few years. I first started with Harry Potter roleplays (which I still adore!) and then moved on to other fandoms and original plots. However, I’ve been trying to get back into Fandom roleplays, especially with doubling!
Something more personal — I love to read and to write, but I also love tea, Subway’s chocolate chip cookies and Frappuccino’s. Call me basic now!
I’m in my 20s!

What I am looking for in a partner
I am looking for something long-term, since I tend to get quite attached to some ideas and would like to explore them thoroughly. I’m pretty easy going when it comes to ending a roleplay, as long as you communicate with me. I’m not going to lie, I’m not a fan of ghosting, but I understand that it happens. You should know that we can always communicate and change things about the roleplay! Doubling is also a must and should be held equal and fair!
I always try to write a decent amount (2-3 paragraphs at least), but I understand if a scene is nothing to write multiple paragraphs about. I’m just asking for decent replies that move the plot and the character forward and are longer than a few lines.
Frequent replies are welcomed but not a must. Life gets in the way and I am willing to wait for you. Just let me know if you know that something’s coming up that’s gonna delay your replies!
I enjoy darker and mature themes, but respect the site rules.
I also enjoy OOC chat. Roleplaying is always more fun if you also become friends or get along outside of the roleplay.
I also enjoy plotting, so doing that together is also one of my favourite things! I’d appreciate it if we plan the roleplay together and it’s not just one person doing the work.

Fandoms
If not stated otherwise, I can play any character for you in that fandom.
Mostly looking for M/F, but I do M/M and F/F as well! Also anything involving NB characters.
AUs are always welcome.
Love interests for a fandom might be changed over time : )
Don’t have a preference towards anything right now, just want to have a good time!
  • MCU (Looking for Loki, Scott Lang, Bucky Barnes, Stephen Strange, Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man) — will not play any of the Eternals
  • Harry Potter (Looking for Remus Lupin, Regulus Black, George Weasley, Neville Longbottom) — heavily prefer Marauders Era
  • Criminal Minds (Looking for Spencer Reid)
  • Peaky Blinders (Looking for Tommy Shelby, Michael Gray)
  • Star Wars (Looking for Obi-Wan Kenobi, Din Djarin, Poe Dameron, Cassian Andor) — will not play General Hux; not too deep into Legends and the animated series!! (played Fallen Order though)
  • Narcos (Looking for Javier Peña)
  • Bridgerton (Looking for Anthony Bridgerton)
  • Game of Thrones (Looking for Jon Snow, Jorah Mormont, Sandor Clegane) — will not play Khal Drogo or Joffrey; haven’t read the books!
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender (Looking for Zuko)

Last edited:
Hello there!

I haven't roleplayed with Harry Potter in a while but I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back