• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term partner. (Dystopian and Fantasy.)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hello one and all.

Welcome to my request thread.

I'm just going to jump right into it.

First off a little about me.

With the age that I am, I would like the partner I write with, with these ideas, to be over 18 years old. I just feel that at the age that I am, I can connect better with partners older. But by no means I won't write with any age, there just won't be any romance. Please don't take this to heart. I've been writing since I was ten years old, now that doesn't make me perfect by any means. Role playing came into my life when I was 18 years old. I do work, and can't be here all the time. I can't say that I'll be able to reply everyday. But I'll do my best to answer to my partners. Weekends are the best for me, for I'm off every weekend. I'll be able to give more on those days. Monday through Friday, I work 10 am to 3:30 pm. Sometimes I'm tired and fall asleep. I'll answer as much as I can. I also do have a family that I take care of. Please understand that I'm not forgetting you. I just have a life outside of here. I tend to write a lot. It can be as little as a couple paragraph's to pages. In other words, I give what I get. I'm detailed and love to write. If you have any questions please don't be scared to ask.

What I would like from you as a partner.

Please don't let me carry the story all on my own. Add your twists and turns. I love surprises.
Please talk to me if something comes up and you're not able to keep going with the story. There will be no hard feelings. We can always pause and come back to the story.
Don't meta game. If you as a writer know something. That doesn't mean YC is going to know it.
Please no God Modding. I won't control YC, please don't control mine.
Please don't ghost me, I won't ghost you.

Now that is all out of the way. I'll list my ideas below. If you see any that you would like to do. Please send me a pm. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Reigns of Fire and Ruin

Setting: Dystopian X Fantasy
Place: Kingdom of Dyran
Possible Pairings: Slave (Girl/Woman) X High Mage (I'll be playing the Slave.)
Slave (Girl/Woman) X Elf (I'll be playing the Slave.)
Slave (Girl/Woman) X Mountain Tribe Man (I'll be playing the slave.)
Romance: Possible with each pairing. But won't be the main plot point.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Weight:
Body Type:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Tattoos or Markings:
Personality:
Any Magic Abilities:
Background:
Extra:

Plot:
Slave. It was all that she knew, since the age of 8 years old. For 12 years she's been a slave. Watching all those around her die from sickness, harsh winters and even at the hands of the guards of the Kingdom. Slaves, the lowest of the low. They labor, carrying the kingdom on their shoulders. Nobles and Royal's look down on them. They live in chains, beat for the smallest of errors. None have lived to the age of 20. On the eve of her 20th year of life. Everything changes, her world will be turned upside down. She thought that she would be walking into her death, but that all changed. A series of events, lead her to her true place in this world. One man or Elf, will stand by her side and take out that which is plague on the earth. They will face dangers untold, but through their bond they will face the danger head on.

Fire and Ice

Setting: Dystopian X Fantasy X Arranged Marriage
Romance: Possible, though not at first. They will hate each other.
Pairing: Elf King X Human Princess
Elf Princess X Human Prince
(Your thoughts on a pairing.)

Character Sheet: (As listed above)

Plot:
For ages the two kingdoms have been at war. Once there was peace, they were allies, even friends. Forces that they knew nothing of ripped them apart. Each trying to even the score. Blood shed is something that they have only know. Two innocent people, forced into a marriage. Hating the other, wanting to kill the other for their kingdom. They have to come together when they once thought were allies are enemies. Friend now turning foe. Can they ever trust one another? Can they ever love or will hate always reign?

More will be added as time goes on. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

H8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back