• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
Hey all you cool cats and kittens, and welcome to my post! If you see anything that tickles your fancy, please feel free to dm me!

As the title indicates, I'm looking for a longterm RP! I figured I'd introduce myself before laying out all my fandoms! I do prefer to be on Discord, simply because that gives me a notification when someone responds. Whereas here, I'll forget to check! I am a full time graduate student, working a part time job and conducting research, so my hours are sporadic, but I will try to reply every day or at least give you a heads up that I won't be online that day. I'm looking for someone who is pretty active as well. I wouldn't say I'm a master writer by any means, and I'm still learning all the Rp terminology.. But I do appreciate detailed and well written stories! I very much like to build a storyline with my partner and make it something we both enjoy! I usually write around 4-5 large paragraphs per response. To make it easy, here's an overview of what I'm looking for!

1. Sorry to all my youngsters, but I prefer 18+!
  2. This is a LBGTQ safe environment! I support any and all types here! I do play as M/F for my particular character, but don't let that stop you from doing whatever makes you happy!
  3. Must be semi-literature. I'm not going to be a grammar or spelling Nazi. We all make mistakes! But details and proper syntax makes a killer story!
  4. Must be okay with OC's and doubling!
  5. I will give the effort you give back! Your side will always be just as long as mine! This is supposed to be enjoyable for the both of us!
  6. Let's build the storyline together! AUs? I'm here for it! Crossovers? Heck yeah! Just collaborate with me, and let's make it happen!
  7. Ghosting does not pass the vibe check. Let's be respectful of each other. If you aren't feeling the story anymore or think a starter/OC is written up weirdly, just let me know. We can all be civil here.
  8. Just keep me updated when you plan to respond or not. Life comes first my dude, so I won't be upset for you living your life. Communication keeps the village afloat!

Now that's handled, let's get to the fun stuff! The fandoms! Below are all the fandoms I'm apart of, and who I'd adore to pair to my OC with! I can play anyone you want in these fandoms, granted I know enough about them! I'm always open to play new characters! There's no particular order to these, I'm open for all! I really have nothing off limits when it comes to any of these. I'm here for all the drama, adventure, angst, and fluff!

Twilight
Pairing: Aro x OC

UnderWorld
Pairing: Lucian x OC

MCU (Marvel)
Pairing: Loki x OC

Supernatural
Pairing: Dean x OC

TWD
Pairing: Negan x OC

The Vampire Diaries:
Pairing: Damon x OC