• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term male 1x1 rp partner

Bloodlust Eyes

Satan is just Stan with an extra A
Hey there! I'm Hayley and I'm looking for a long term male roleplay partner. I have different plots if you would like to read them, just message me and let me know.

I'm used to roleplaying on places like Omegle and Chatzy, most long term did not work out because life got in the way at moments.

I am mostly detailed and will write to what extent my partner will want me to. I'm mostly laid back and chill about everything and I do not make decisions very easily so it would be great if my partner would make the major decisions.

I like mostly modern and I love fantasy, I'm always up for new things and I have a strong sense of adventure.

I will only be able to post at night, sometimes in the evenings, depending on the work I have that day. I also have college so that takes up some time too.

If you are interested please message me and let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back