• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term m/m rp!

LycheeTea

Hi! I'd love to find some partners to do some male x male rps with!

I understand people have busy schedules so I don't expect posts every day, but please don't leave me hanging for a long time with no notice, and if you lose interest please just let me know. I tend to write somewhere between 1 - 4 paragraphs per post, I try to mirror the length given to me. Also, I know typos happen and won't really fault you for them but please make sure your posts are readable. I'm pretty chill about things lol.

My preference is to rp as ocs, and I usually lean towards making vers/sub characters.

Ideas:
bounty hunter x target
human x werewolf
slice of life/modern - childhood friends, rivals, roommates, etc.
mafia
human x demon
detective x criminal
human x android
human x immortal, immortal x immortal
post-apocalyptic survivor x survivor
mages/witches etc
soldiers on opposing sides of a war

I could post some sample plotline ideas if people would like!

I'm a fan of fantasy, cyberpunk, historical settings (1920s/1930s, old west, 1800s etc), survival situations, urban fantasy, crime drama, post-apocalyptic, horror, mystery... I love a wide variety of settings and genres. If you have preferences, let me know and lets come up with something!

Unfortunately due to that new 25 post thing I am currently unable to send pms. I’m working on getting more posts out. I think this one will be my 20th. Would you mind terribly if you could pm me?

I'd like to do a 1920's, mafia or detective/criminal rp with you. Let me know if you'd be interested in that.

Hey!
I'd love to do an apartment neighbors thing with some fantastical elements. Any interest?

Hi! I'd love to find some partners to do some male x male rps with!

I understand people have busy schedules so I don't expect posts every day, but please don't leave me hanging for a long time with no notice, and if you lose interest please just let me know. I tend to write somewhere between 1 - 4 paragraphs per post, I try to mirror the length given to me. Also, I know typos happen and won't really fault you for them but please make sure your posts are readable. I'm pretty chill about things lol.

My preference is to rp as ocs, and I usually lean towards making vers/sub characters.

Ideas:
bounty hunter x target
human x werewolf
slice of life/modern - childhood friends, rivals, roommates, etc.
mafia
human x demon
detective x criminal
human x android
human x immortal, immortal x immortal
post-apocalyptic survivor x survivor
mages/witches etc
soldiers on opposing sides of a war

I could post some sample plotline ideas if people would like!

I'm a fan of fantasy, cyberpunk, historical settings (1920s/1930s, old west, 1800s etc), survival situations, urban fantasy, crime drama, post-apocalyptic, horror, mystery... I love a wide variety of settings and genres. If you have preferences, let me know and lets come up with something!

bounty hunter x target?

HI, hi, hi, hi!
I can't send PMs yet because my account is still so, so new, but I'd love to hash out some details about a few of your pairings! Mainly the human/werewolf and detective/criminal ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back