• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

broadwayboy223

you gotta pay the troll toll
Hey guys! I'm currently looking for long term literature RP partners to plot with and or develop RP's. While I usually do MxM, I am open to discussing an MxF plot if it's something good. I'd love to find partners who are better writers than me and feel free enough to give me critiques and help me with my writing. Friendship and open communication would be a plus! I've included random pairings, fandoms, book series, etc., but I'm itching to develop original ideas and characters as well! Historical fiction RP's are most certainly are welcome too. I would really love to do an MxM RP with reincarnation themes. Feel free to comment or PM me :)

I've bolded my preferred roles!
Pairings:
Reincarnated lover x Fallen angel
Vampire x Wizard
Human x Merman
God x God (think greek or roman mythology this can be MxM or FxM)
Demon x Angel*
Sister's boyfriend x Sister's brother (like there are two siblings and the girl's brother falls in love with his sister's boyfriend etc)
Commoner x Closeted Prince
Pirate x Kidnapped Prince or Wizard
Royal Guard x Prince
*Denotes one I'd really like to do!

Fandoms:
Hadestown (would LOVE to do a RP of this show)
Moulin Rouge (would be fun to do a Moulin Rouge RP where both Santine and Christian are men)
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha
Vampire Knight
Marvel
Diabolik Lovers (maybe Yui is a boy and it's a whole bunch of MxM)

Book Series:
Fallen by Lauren Kate (would love to do an RP based on this series)
Most YA novels would make for good RPs (LOL)

Heyoo, I'd love to do an mxm with you, historical fiction, reincarnation, captive prince, demon x angel are all themes I'd love to talk about! Please lmk if you're still up for those!

Reincarnated lover x Fallen angel
Vampire x Wizard
Human x Merman
God x God (think greek or roman mythology this can be MxM or FxM)
Commoner x Closeted Prince
Pirate x Kidnapped Prince or Wizard
Royal Guard x Prince
Hadestown

I’m up for all of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back