• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long-term HP partner!! (Drarry)

LuckyToken

Always Exhausted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Looking for a 1x1 partner that would be interested in a long-term, multi-para or novella style, 3rd person style roleplay. You must be 18+ please, because roleplaying with minors is against my own personal rules (sorry!).

This is intended to be a drarry roleplay. I would like to play Draco, and would love to write alongside your version of Harry! I have a few ideas in mind (please message me to discuss possible plot, I'd love to hear your ideas as well. Don't by shy!) I won't go into depth for my ideas right now, instead I'll save them for if you decide to contact me. I would really like to do the sort of cliche 8th year style roleplay though, it would be so much fun. And there's lots of possibility to delve into angst, and some enemies-to-friends-to-lovers content. And, I'd be happy to write up a starter depending on what we decide to do! So, let's brainstorm together!

For this rp, my only requirements are that there is a lot of build up and eventual mutual pining between these two characters, I love angst, fluff, and romance. Whether we stick to canon, invent an AU together, or even something else, I'd be happy to brainstorm ideas with you and chat, I'm always happy to make a new friend. Also! Trans headcanons are welcome, if that's a detail about your Harry that you would like to include. Other headcanons are welcome as well, since many fandom-goers like to think of him as (for example) having Indian heritage on his father's side or other such things! Tell me about your Harry, and I'll tell you about my Draco. Let's have fun!

Anyway, please message me if you are interested! I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back