• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RottenEgg5

I'm just a busy bat
Hello, you can call me Rotten. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I'm currently looking for long term partners for fandom centric RPs with. I'm a very strictly third person POV writer. I've roleplayed for around nine to ten years and I'm semi advanced able to do around three to five paragraphs when inspired. I'd like to have a partner who's in the same range of being semi advanced who can use decent grammar, knows the differences between Your/You're, and can use proper capitalization. I love to talk OOC about plotting and ideas for the RP as well as possibly creating new characters later on for it. I'm open to doing Canon/OC and OC/OC and I have experience writing M/M, F/F, and M/F. I'd love to double up for certain fandoms since I have ideas/AUs for a Canon/OC pairing in them and will list the canon characters I can write for and who I'd like you to be able to write for.

I am twenty-two going on twenty-three so I'd like my partner to be 18+. I'm willing to start off on site just to see how it all goes and later migrate to Discord when we have it all sorted out.

These are the current fandoms I'm looking for.

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    • I have an idea for this one that starts at Phantom Blood and goes up to Diamond is Unbreakable. I'm looking for someone who can do Dio for an OC of mine. I can do Jonathan and Erina for my partner. In the later segments I can do other canon characters, just ask about which ones.
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    • Would prefer if this was mainly OC centric. Fan pairing children or Canon/OC children are welcomed, just give me a heads up on who the parents are incase they need to be in the RP.
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
    • These I would prefer if they were Canon/OC centered. The characters I would like are Vaike, Brady, Gangrel. I can do Chrom, Tharja, Gaius.
  • Shin Megami Tensei
    • This is entirely OC centric and would be based in an AU that we can work on together.
  • Dragon Age
    • This would be OC centric and take place during Origins going into Inquisition. I would love it if this was an au where another pair of Grey Wardens outside Alister and The Hero survived and had their own journey following some of the events of the game.

Don't hesitate to message me if you're interested and have any questions. I try to be active and will respond to any RP at least once a day. I work a full time job so I will message you when I'm not able to respond due to work. <3

Oooh, I am intrigued by the idea of a full metal alchemist rp focused on the kids of Ed and Winry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back