• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Long Term Fandom RolePlay

For the Undertale RP, what kind of roleplay is it? Is it just Undertale or does it include the AUs? And can self-made AUs be used?

I’d be interested in DBH. If you would be interested, can I PM you?

Hi, I'm up for Hetalia (especially 2P!), Kuroshitsuji and Danganronpa RP :) I do canon x OC

which characters do you rp as for marvel and dc?

I can do undertale if you’re still open, I have an oc I want to try, and I do avoid being overpowered since that’s boring

Are you still looking for people to RP with? I'd love to do a Soul Eater RP, I haven't gotten to RP Maka in forever.

hello, if you're still up for it, would you be interested in a mass effect rp? 1 or 2 is fine, i finished the trilogy yesterday and am burning for some good ole rp. i usually have garrus as a love interest, if that's alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back