• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term (Details enclosed)

Pura234

Slowly Crawling back
Hello there! My name is Sam I'm very new to this board however not new to roleplaying by any means.

I have a few plots and am pretty good at creating some if you have some ideas

Preferences include

-Medieval (has plot)

-Gifted (has plot)

-apocalypse (Has ideas....)

-There are certain anime I can do but my knowledge is limited

-Spin offs of hunger games or divergent (Obviously with a unique flare)

-if it's going to be based off any show or book it must be with a unique character

-Historical pieces

-Ancient Japan (has plot)

-Hogwarts

-Fallout (has plot)

-Anything that takes place in the Final Fantasy world

-Any spin off of video game plots

Things I don't do!

-I Don't do one liners (more then one paragraph is preferred)

-Pre-built characters

-I don't like to pre-plan the plot too much we should be able to twist the plot a little on our own

I am looking for long term

I usually reply 3-4 times per day (Mainly at work)

Romance is A-okay with me inf act it's preferred

I prefer to play male however I have the odd female character that I would like to introduce from time to time

I like someone to be understanding if I go a day or so without replying and someone friendly in OOC

If this interests anyone please lemme know :)

Medival is along the lines of two houses of nobility must join houses in marriage. It is the first time the young couple will meet but there is more then just a marriage on the line. Diplomatic situations are constantly changing and there are other envious members at court. (Potential for heritics, magic, competing romance, and war)

I might be interested in the Gifted plot... I'd like to hear it first..? Shoot me a pm?

My account is still nearing the 24 hour mark so I can't pm yet (That or I'm blind and can't see the button)

The plot is essentially too long time friends have grown up in the modern world when a strange flu strand has been floating around the world which is causing people to adapt strange powers these people are few and far between however. One of the friends has the virus and has strange unearthly powers. The government quickly realizes the dissaray this could cause and sends out agents to put this virus to an end. The two friends must fight and protect each other.

This plot could potentially take place in a highschool, work place, anywhere really the ages could vary as well

You can pm as long as someone else sends you the messages lawl! Someone else just has to start the conversation first.

Hello!

I would be interested in roleplaying with you. I see you have already gotten some replies but I thought I'd write an answer even so. :)

I find all of your preferences intruiging, except the fandoms. Not by me disliking them, but more that I don't know/or know very little about them. Sorry to say.

By the way, I would completely understand if replies to a roleplay would not be frequently fast. In fact, I would require the same from my roleplay partner, since I'm having health problems at the moment that may cause me to not to be able to answer quickly. So I guess that's the only thing that might be an issue for you.

Anyway, if you want to discuss a roleplay, maybe you could pm me? I have not yet reached the 10 post count, if you are able to pm that would be good. Otherwise there is always the forum. :)

The medieval plot sounds great if you're still looking for a roleplay partner. ^_^

I'd love to give it a try.

Okay wow lots of replys haha. The medieval one may need it's own little twist to keep it fresh from the first three I'm doing now lol. To the person interested in the Japan one the plot is similar to the medieval one.

A high ranking samurai has taken a bride who has become sick and barren, in order to please her husband she hires a young concubine to come to the palaces in hopes that she can keep the peace.

It can be tweaked a little but that's the basic idea

I definitely am open to still doing the medieval plot but it needs to be tweaked to stand out from my current ones. Ways it can sound out

-Have the married to woman actually be a peasant or previously be in love with another man who is also at court (I could double up)

-Currently in the middle of war

-More fantasy elements with dragons and such

I'd be up for either the first or third(or even both) of the plot twists for the medieval roleplay. :)

Or if there's another plot/storyline you'd like to do instead, i'd be open to other suggestions as well. :)

You said you had one in a final fantasy world, the world of FF is transient and shifting with each game, which one are you speaking of?

Well more of a combining of each element. So a game that takes place in the world after 13 on earth

And I am still looking just very overwhelmed right now :P MissEffy you should message me so I don't forget and we can brain storm a plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back