• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Looking for long term, dedicated, and fun RP partner for 1x1 fantasy/ WoW RP~

AtaraxiaCyrrux

Looking for RP partner with experience, open mindedness and engaging RP style!
Dedication and Enthusiasm are a plus!

Hi there! I'm Angel, and I'm looking for an RP partner who's interested in role playing themes such as Fantasy, World of Warcraft, and Dungeons and Dragons!

MY RP STYLE:
I'm someone who enjoys long posts with a lot of detail. I also love to discuss character decisions and actions outside of character. I love light hearted stuff as well as darker themes. I've been playing DnD for four years, as well as role playing for 13 years. If you're looking for someone who has a distinct love for detail, world building and dedication, I'm your person!

I'll go ahead and include a snippet of an introduction for my main OC Ataraxia, who's a Tiefling. I do not usually use Forgotten Realms lore, I like a more relaxed world that incorporates DND classes and races without the restrictions of Forgotten Realms stuff bogging it down. As of currently, I play in a homebrew world that my boyfriend has come up with!

*Ahem*

"The night was cool, the air having a chill to it's touch as it graced the noses and fingers of all who were bustling in the streets of Shadow Springs. The winter had fallen upon the town quickly, and almost in a day, the trees had begun to lose their leaves to frost. It was here that one would find a Tavern, as one would in any other town or settlement. However, this particular town housed a Tavern known as "Ales From The Rift". In this Tavern, there were a variety of different types to be found. Laughing, boisterous Halflings. Demure and Proper Elves. Rugged Humans and Half-Elves, simply trying to warm up from their previous ventures in the cold. However, one figure seemed to stick out from the rest. Thicker around the waist and clad in a breastplate and a ornately decorated belt laid across a pair of trousers, a Tiefling woman leaned against one of the walls of the establishment to the side. Her hair was long, and golden. Having skin the color of crimson, she seemed to glow with a light that radiated from within. Keeping a twirled, dual tipped lance at her back, it seemed perhaps she was an adventurer as well. Taking her carved and polished wooden tankard to her full lips, she looked over the crowded space with all black eyes like onyx stones glistening in the firelight."

Hopefully this will clue you in to my style of roleplaying, and maybe even invite you to RP with me! Please DM me if you're interested with a segment of your writing style and we'll see how things go!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back