• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Long Term BNHA/MHA OCxCanon Doubling Partner

Green Glow

Don't Lick My Arm!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, this is my first interest check thread on this site so sorry if it's a mess. Anyway here is what I'm looking for. I am looking for preferably a long term BNHA/MHA partner. You do not have to be caught up on the series just tell me where you are and if you mind spoilers so I can avoid spoiling you. I am interested in doing OCxCanon at the moment.

Things I am looking for

Someone who is interested in creating a story and having fun.

I am not a stickler for post lengths, we are here to have fun and make a nice story we can look back on and read, and enjoy if we so choose. So if you see I have recently read roleplay pm, no I am not passive-aggressively rushing you to post or checking to see when you last read I'm likely just looking back on old posts and enjoying our story.

That being said at the very least I can pump out a paragraph at the VERY least but I can normally put out more. All I ask for is effort, as long as you are trying I do not care.

Do not pester me for a reply, I do not rush people for replies. It is perfectly fine for you to remind me that the RP exist I don't you expressing excitement if you like it that much, I'd honestly be flattered and proud that you like it so much but I think we all know what constitutes as pestering when you pester me it feels like an obligation instead of fun and if I'm not having fun I do not want to RP anymore. I will give you exactly 3 chances, I will inform you if I am not having fun and if you continue the behavior or go back to doing it then I'm done.

If you're not feeling the RP let me know and we can rework it or just drop it altogether, I won't be mad, stuff happens. If I'm not feeling it, I'll let you know too so we can either work it out or just drop it.

I am reboot and retcon friendly. Have you ever been in the middle of an RP and gotten an amazing idea you wished you had from the beginning? Fear not because I have no issue starting over or alternatively turning a blind eye and pretending this is the way it's always been 🤣 I am also open to AU's and headcanons.

Please engage me. What I mean is, I am going to ask you questions in order to figure out how to make the RP fun and exciting for both of us. So when I ask, please do not tell me that you do not care or it doesn't matter, why? Because it makes me feel like you don't care and you really don't want to RP and if I feel like you really don't want to do it I'm not going to keep asking because now I feel like I'm bothering you. Do not be shy about telling me what you want.

I am cool with both fast and slow starting relationships. Romance does not have to be a first priority if you want your romance as frosting on the cake I am here for it.

When it comes to side characters...please do not leave me to play everyone by myself...please?

Who do I want you to play? These are my top picks my favorite being at the top then going on down.

Katsuki Bakugou
Eijiro Kirishima
Izuku Midoriya
Tamaki Amajiki
Shoto Todoroki
Inasa Yoarashi
Neito Monama

If you are interested shoot me a PM. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

ill rp with you! do you have a discord? I'm about half-way through season 3, i have 2 ocs

*slowly peeks around a corner*

Hello. I am a new fan and I've just reached the licensing exam, right after the introduction of dorms. I don't mind spoilers too much but I have been having trouble accessing my streaming site lately so... I might not get as caught up as I might like to be. If all else fails, I can try to get a general picture of what happened on YouTube or something! XD

So... Yeah... I'll just... go and... Um... Goodbye!

*falls on face*

*slowly peeks around a corner*

Hello. I am a new fan and I've just reached the licensing exam, right after the introduction of dorms. I don't mind spoilers too much but I have been having trouble accessing my streaming site lately so... I might not get as caught up as I might like to be. If all else fails, I can try to get a general picture of what happened on YouTube or something! XD

So... Yeah... I'll just... go and... Um... Goodbye!

*falls on face*
Me asking how caught up you are and if you mind spoilers isn't because I necessarily need you to know everything that happens it's just so I don't accidentally spoiler you and so I can know what characters and quirks I'm allowed to use in the story without ruining the experience for you.

Me asking how caught up you are and if you mind spoilers isn't because I necessarily need you to know everything that happens it's just so I don't accidentally spoiler you and so I can know what characters and quirks I'm allowed to use in the story without ruining the experience for you.
Ahh... Well, I kinda already know a quirk or two that I shouldn't yet. Just... Jumping out and joining a new fandom online is a little nerve-wracking... :-_-lines:

Ahh... Well, I kinda already know a quirk or two that I shouldn't yet. Just... Jumping out and joining a new fandom online is a little nerve-wracking... :-_-lines:
Would you like me to PM you do we can discuss this more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back