• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DCC

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm new to this site but a veteran to RP with about 8 years of experience, and I'm looking for some new people to chat about RP with and plan out some stories!

I currently have a few settings I'd be interested in exploring, with open-ended plots:
1. It's the distant future, and Earth is in shambles. These days, off-planet transportation is an expensive commodity sponsored by the government of another planet, and reserved only for those who are the best and brightest (or those underhanded enough to sneak aboard). Upon making it to the promised land of this new planet and finally escaping Earth, reality settles in: this place is no less corrupt than the world you just came from.
2. An old cowboy has been spreading rumors about the revival of a folk legend, and seems convinced that this mythical figure will lead him towards fame and wealth. The only problem is that he doesn't think he'll be able to go it alone.
3. A new product has been selling off the shelves in the modern day: a notebook that immediately erases what you write in it within 24 hours. It leaves no trace - not even the imprint of the pen you used on it. The only problem is, people have started noticing that the back pages of their notebooks are filling up with the thoughts of another person - theoretically, another person who never thought these things would see the light of day. Just who is your own book linked to, and how much can you find out about them? Worse, how much have they found out about you?
4. Thousands of feet under the sea, far from the light of at the planet's surface, an elaborate underwater city is thriving. Yet, threats come from all sides. Beyond the city's domed walls lie unknown creatures ready and willing to devour the inhabitants, assuming the monopolistic corporations within don't destroy the city first.

Of course, any plot or setting you have in mind is something I'm open to, whether it be angst, fluff, SoL, romance, high fantasy, fandoms, sci-fi - you name it! I'm generally a mirror writer open to any length of responses, so whether you prefer quicker writing or detailed and thought out explanations, I'm happy to participate.

I personally have no triggers or limitations, but please let me know if you do!

i know FFXIV, WoW, guild wars, all sorts of single player roguelikes and ARPGs like Divinity or Grim Dawn. for anime and such I'm familiar with Pokemon, Jojo, Hunter x Hunter, a bit about Demon Slayer, jujutsu kaisen, and some others. which ones are you particularly interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back