• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long-Term 1x1 Partners

Xynien

Overcast
First and foremost, you should know what I expect out of you as a partner.

• At least one response daily and please let me know if things come up. If you go a couple days without responding but then come back and tell me what happened, that's fine, but I'd prefer to keep it where I previously stated.
  • Literacy. At least semi-literacy. Please, oh god, please no text talk, no one-liners, etc.
  • I'd like my partners to be experienced (2+ years under their belt)
  • Generally my RPs include multiple characters being RPed on each side, so that's something you'll want to consider.
  • Speaking of multiple characters, please be able to RP at least 2 genders.
  • I'd also like it if you could do any pairing. MxF, FxF, MxM, etc.
  • As stated previously, I'm looking for long term partners. So expect the RP to span over months (possibly a year or two, I dunno).
  • I think all the previous requirements sort of ensure this, but I'll say it anyways. No mary sues/gary stues, no godmodding, etc. You know the drill.

Now, you know what I expect of you. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

• I am female, as stated on my profile.
  • I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now.
  • For the most part I can RP male and female equally, though I spent about half of my 8 years RPing only females so I do still lean towards them. As far as non-binary characters, I don't have any right now but maybe in the future.
  • I'm online every day, I have loads of free time, and I'll usually reply at least once a day.
  • Pretty sure I said it above, but I'll say it again. I like to roleplay 2+ characters in RPs. I'd say I do a good job keeping them up, so don't worry about one falling behind in the RP.
  • I have a somewhat twisted sense of humor. I love to torment my OCs :smile5: but I also like to make them happy, so, there's that.
  • While I can RP canon characters, it really depends on the character.
  • One thing I love to do when roleplaying is have a skeleton plot (the basics, from point A to point B to point C) but between the main plot events I find it so fun to talk to my partner and throw in plot twists and turns as we go. Not with all of them, but with some it's cool.

Okay, so we're through that. For the genres and plots, keep in mind I'll do lots of others people suggest but not all.

The genres/plots I'll RP!

Original

• Anything fantasy. I love fantasy worlds, races, etc.
  • Greek mythology/Roman mythology based roleplays. Yes, yes, yes. All the yes.
  • Post-apocalyptic. I'm always up for this one, but lately I'm more inclined to base it off of or set it in the TWD (The Walking Dead) universe. If you have no idea what the show is or is about at all, we can do an original RP, but if you just have an idea of what it's about, I'd prefer to do that. We don't need canons or anything.
  • Historical roleplays. Given that I know enough about the time period, I'll definitely do one with you. Though, I prefer that it have some sort of fantasy or sci-fi twist to it.
  • Sci-fi. It needs to be good and not overdone, but I will do it.
  • War roleplay? It could be set in a time of war, whether past, present, or future. A fantasy/sci-fi twist would be nice for this one.

Fandoms

• Doctor Who. Yes, I'll do Doctor Who. No, I won't RP the Doctor. That is all :smile5:
  • Sherlock. I'll do one, but keep in mind I won't RP Sherlock.
  • The Walking Dead. I can RP any canon character but Shane, Rick, or Daryl. For this one I prefer that we use OCs either alone or alongside canons.
  • Lost Voices. My favorite book trilogy. I've been dying to do an RP based off of it.
  • Percy Jackson series. I won't do it set during the books, but otherwise I'm up for just about anything. Prefer to use OCs.
  • The Hunger Games. I'd prefer to use OCs set either before the books or in an AU.

So, comment here if you're interested or PM me.

*Note: If I stop replying to the messages, it's because either I forgot or I did not get a notification And it's likely I was going to tell you I'm not interested if I forget to reply. Sorry to be harsh, but it's the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested and I do almost all of the things you just stated so I think this would work out very well!

OMG....that is the best response ever. That's it! We are now best friends!

But in all seriousness, what pairings are you interested in?

PS- personally, I like sailboats and large tankers, idk, I grew up on one so I'm biased...

......I was being serious, but I'm not sure if sailboats or deep sea fishing boats count as ships, I always figured that the larger ones such as cargo ships, destroyers, aircraft carriers, and battleships counted as ships. Too big to be boats, am I right?

And the new guy rolls in! Im interested if your down, I roleplay a lot and have been looking for a partner who has those kind of needs. Complex Plots? My forte! Romance? Sweet! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back