• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term 1x1 Partners

Hello! I’m Ezra, and I’m on this site looking for long-term role playing partners! I’m 21F and prefer F/F or F/M pairings pretty exclusively. I’ve been role playing for a little more than 9 years now, just hopping off of a pretty lengthy hiatus from it. Obviously, since I haven’t been roleplaying for a long time, I’ve lost all of my partners! :c However, having not written in such a long time, I feel like the juices are really flowing and would love to kick up 2-3 role plays with dedicated partners!

I’m very much okay with both original and fandom ideas (as long as the fandoms are played semi-canonical; Characters cannot be wildly altered). I do, however, want at least one partner to be dedicated to original works, as well as OC’s.

First, the boring part, the rules (yuck, I know, it sounds so condescending). I’ve had a lot of great and terrible experiences role playing, so this little section is to avoid that! I’m not looking for lewd driven plots or scenes. If romance blooms genuinely, that’s one thing, but don’t force it into the story if not natural. Also, along those lines, don’t try to control my character or subconsciously alter choices they can make, that’s very frustrating. I also write in third-person, as it’s much more descriptive, and take on side characters throughout the story. It’s necessary that you do this as well, at least sometimes, to keep things rolling. Finally, please respond generously in terms of quality and writing. Reply the way you want to be replied to. Oh, also, 18+ only.

Now that the boring part is over, on to the good stuff!

Favorite Genres for Originals (in no order): Horror, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern Unrealistic, Drama, Mythical/Mythology, Creature Feature (vampires, werewolves, etc.,)

Plots: I’m not posting any plots here! However, I have over 100 original ideas in my Google Drive. If you are looking to play out your plots, I’m okay with that too! I’d like both parties to have a say in the initial stories.

Fandoms: These are not the ONLY things I am into, but these are pretty much the only things I feel confident enough to play in. I’m okay with genderbending almost anybody and encourage creativity! -> Lucifer, American Horror Story, AvatarTLA, Pokémon (Ranger, any mainline game, Dungeon), anything Nintendo, Stardew Valley, Tokyo Ghoul, Danganronpa, Soul Eater

I can probably reply 3-6 times a day with shorter to midrange responses, but a lot of times they’re lengthier, so it really depends. Please don’t be afraid to message me! LGBTQ+ friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back