• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long Term 1x1 Partner :3

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Im looking for a few role-play partners. Im fairly active and reply as many times a day as I can, but you know how life tends to get in the way and all. I want to do a good old fashion Vampire vs Werewolf Rp, so if your not really up for that sorry! If you have a really awesome plot, PM me and you might get me to change my mind :3

First plot in mind:

Vampires have been at war with humans for years, now with the Humans numbers dwindling they hope to form an alliance with the Werewolves in hope that they may survive this bloodbath. The humans send out a diplomat to meet and discuss terms for this alliance along with their trusty bodyguard, who happens to be a Vampire in disguise sent to learn of the humans plan. At the meeting the leader of the wolves in good faith sends their son/daughter with the diplomat. The trio must travel the kingdom and make battle plans for the final attack on the coven of Vampires but of course romance may flare between the characters and the bodyguard stops at nothing to fulfill his/her mission and finish the Wolf heir and rule the kingdom.

Second Plot in mind:

This is set in a Steampunk era, might even could do Modern.

The Vampires have grown to control Savatten over the years, bribing and swindling their way to the top. But one day a certain person of interest, with the ability to read and change minds(who can be human, wolf or vampire) escapes. So the Aristocratic vampire leader send out the Captain of the Watch to bring them back. Werewolves in this city are second class citizens having to take on odd jobs or forced to become the corrupt police force known as the Watch. The Captain catches up with the person and learns about their ability , maybe with a bit of romance or just a rebellious nature they decide to help this person escape the city. But learning of this betrayal the Vampire leader sends out a deadly assassin to hunt down both of them down.

Those are just a few ideas. If you want to RP one or maybe even come up with a different one on our own send me a Pm :3

Of course! Who did you wish to play?

Anything really, The Heir, the Diplomat or the Bodyguard. :3 I tend to let other choose first .

Sounds good to me, Il play the heir and the bodyguard. Have any concerns or questions about the plot?

No, there is only one. I originally planned three roles for this plot. The Diplomat, the Wolf Heir and the Bodyguard. I guess my description was a bit confusing :P Sorry about that.

Hello Laura.

Seeing how Gamer Wizard Justin is Interested in the first plot, would you care to do the second? I'm always up for chatting and discussions.

MontePouge said:
No, there is only one. I originally planned three roles for this plot. The Diplomat, the Wolf Heir and the Bodyguard. I guess my description was a bit confusing :P Sorry about that.
Should I Pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back