• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Literate Partners || Fandom and Original Ideas! (Updated 10/6)

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello, I'm Punkie, and I'm a 22 year old university student who's majoring in computer science, minoring in literature. I'm looking for some new, literate, long term partners for roleplaying!

I've been here awhile, and I used to have an old thread around here, but it's gotten packed with comments so I wanted to start off fresh. I also wanted to clean up the thread a bunch to make it more organized and easy for potential partners to navigate. Thanks for checking it out, and I hope I find a partner! <3

Last edited:
boop! finally got the formatting working nicely after struggling for awhile, so this thread is open for business!

Aaaa! I've been looking for an active borderlands partner for awhile, if you're still looking I would love to play Rhyse for you haha.
I'm 19, literate and I do try to reply as often as possible!

If you're interested still in a Pokemon RP, I'd be down for that. I'm 18, almost 19, literate, and hate to leave people waiting in a RP so if I see something, I reply. I'd prefer to play the OC in a situation. I'd also be down for the forbidden romance original idea you had, although I'd need to work out the character for that.

If you're interested still in a Pokemon RP, I'd be down for that. I'm 18, almost 19, literate, and hate to leave people waiting in a RP so if I see something, I reply. I'd prefer to play the OC in a situation. I'd also be down for the forbidden romance original idea you had, although I'd need to work out the character for that.

Hi,

For right now I'm only looking for the characters listed for pokemon, not looking for any oc rps right now.

I would love to discuss an RP with you, though it seems almost, if not all of your original Ideas are taken, would you be alright if we tried to make a new one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back