• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jader-vader

Hey, gang.

It's your friendly, neighbourhood lurker.

I'm here to find some friends, so let's get into the nitty-gritty:

1. Preferably, you will be over eighteen. This isn't because I particularly want to write smut, but because I feel more comfortable not involving young and impressionable minds.
2. At least semi-literacy with decent grammar is definitely preferred.
3. I am not looking for someone who replies seven times a day. I am an adult with a fulltime job, and in my final (fulltime) year of law school. A few times a week, or even once a week, would keep me happy. If you need a seven-times-a-day partner, I'm not your girl.
4. I am open for most pairings (fxm, mxm, fxf) etc, but my comfort lies with playing female characters.
5. I do not follow any specific fandoms. I am more open to the use of OCs and original ideas - that being said, I don't have any particularly fleshed out idea right now and so would love to hear all of yours.

I believe that is it! I'm new to this forum, since most of my old ones died or I outgrew them, so I am excited to get back into the game again.

A pleasure to meet you! I too am a newcomer to this site but have a bit of roleplay experience elsewhere on other forums, and I match most of these listings as well. I'm more of a PG-13 romanticist of straight pairings, as a heads-up, but I'd love to roleplay with you someday. If you find a good idea or a good group, feel free to toss me a PM if interested.

P.S.: Congrats on your soon-to-be graduation from law school! That's a tough field, potentially tougher than the engineering path I chose to follow.

Hello there! I am a bit new in this whole game of RP (This type of RP, at least) and yes, if you check my profile; I am 16 but I'm not THAT young and impressionable, I've seen/read enough stuff to not let things get to me and such. I know you're probably discouraged to not include me cause I'm not an adult but if you do think and give a little thought about letting me into some good RP, then please; Feel free to PM me.

And congrats to your final year and near graduation in law school! I just started Senior High and I got into Electrical Maintenance myself for the two years I'l be spending there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back