• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for literate M x M roleplayers! Horror Wanted!

Hello! I'm pretty new to this platform, so forgive me if this post is a bit sloppy. My name is Vincent, and I'm currently looking for someone who would be open to participating in a long-term, angsty, horror themed roleplay with me. I love gore, dark themes, and details! I would also *love* if this roleplay included a slow-burn romance somewhere in the mix, as it normally sets the stage for later drama down the line.

Currently I only do male characters, and I only pair with male characters. I do not like super subs, or super doms, as they sort of just ruin the mood and have no room for personality development. If you think you may be interested, please message me! I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back