• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Literate Awesome People

Should I put my plots in spoilers tabs?

• Yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Uh, hi. I'm new so I have no idea how this is supposed to work but I liked a lot of your stuff. I would like to rp with you.

Hope you're doing well _Exodus_ _Exodus_ ! I'm looking for rp partners too.

I'm fishing for someone with a little passion for Spider-Man and his world, preferably leaning on the good old portrayals from the comics. I've read some of the classic series as well as Venom's new run by Cates, so I could probably play any character decently well (especially once I do some more background reading on them).

I've been wanting to cook a crossover of some kind if that sounds interesting. DM for details?

Uh, hi. I'm new so I have no idea how this is supposed to work but I liked a lot of your stuff. I would like to rp with you.
Why thank you. Do you know how to dm?

Hope you're doing well _Exodus_ _Exodus_ ! I'm looking for rp partners too.

I'm fishing for someone with a little passion for Spider-Man and his world, preferably leaning on the good old portrayals from the comics. I've read some of the classic series as well as Venom's new run by Cates, so I could probably play any character decently well (especially once I do some more background reading on them).

I've been wanting to cook a crossover of some kind if that sounds interesting. DM for details?
I currently have not seen Venom 2, but I plan to soon. I am all for different stories and different ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back