• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Literate Awesome People

Should I put my plots in spoilers tabs?

• Yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

_Exodus_

King of Transformers

Fandoms:Transformers
Marvel
DC
Pokémon
Jurassic Park/World
Star Wars
The Legend Of Korra
Back To The Future
Godzilla
Megamind
Doctor Who
Inception
Ghostbusters
Voltron
Tron

Books

Eragon/Inheritance Cycle
To Sleep In A Sea Of Stars
Ranger’s Apprentice
Steel heart
Heroes of Olympus
Trials of Apollo

Characters I want to be:
Agent Venom
Tron
Mega mind
Mr Fantastic
Superman
Shazam
Rexy (T-Rex)
Dr Venkman
Sharkticon Megatron
Transmutate (Transformer but better)
Punch/Counterpunch
Doctor Fate
The Riddler
Helios

General ideas I am up for plotting:- One character who is actually four
- Monsters
- Body swap
- Triplets
- Spy Stuff
- Heist
Plots:Mutant Illusions
While often over dramatized, mutations of a high order are among us. Not Magneto, Superman, or godlike abilities, there are smaller ones. Being able to shock people, stronger than average, among numerous amounts of others. With the growing number of people, you have to ask, what’s going to happen? What does happen is a man starts to bring them together to do good. To fight a threat he believes is very much real. Could it be real, or all in his broken mind?

Tempting Nature
We always assumed we would be the ones to destroy our world, not save it. With modern technology, we have been able to create nanobots to fix the damage we have done. While things looked good at the start, they slowly began to decay as the nanobots began to embody the forces of nature. Four beings born out of disasters and misfiring programming have begun to wreck havoc on the world.

A New Belief
While the Parthenon of old may have been highly crazed ideas, a new religion is beginning to emerge. One based on the modern world. In it, there are many gods: the god of technology, of weather, of earth, of space, and of other planets. Of course people are simply wanting to believe this to feel safe. It’s not rel

Chromatic Encounters
The colors of the rainbow all hold an emotional power. Rage is red. Harmony is yellow. Serenity is green while blue is of sorrow. With the goddess of light needing a successor, she divides her powers into the colors of the rainbow & scatters them across the world.
(Could also be science based. The general idea is that there are color based powers)

The Four Seasons
Everyone always assumed the gods would watch over them. None other than Helios of course. But when your responsibilities get taken over by Apollo, what can you do? Nothing other than creating a band of the weather gods. Brought to you by Helios Inc. (they are not responsible for any property lost during storms.)

A Skeleton of A Man
Bones. Brittle bones In everyone holding up their limbs and helping them function. A curse set upon a person to roam as a skeleton, basically immortal and able to revive other skeletons/fossils to do their bidding. A Magician who may be able to fix the curse, or make it worse.

Witches, Sirens, And Women Of Magic
Everyone always assumed Magic is unbiased; given to everyone freely. That isn’t the case though. Only women can use magic. Men have no way of being able to use it, to use powers or magic and have regressed status to the powered women of the world.

The Death Of Heroism
Everyone believes they would be the one to save the person. Sacrifice themselves for the greater good. That isn’t true at all. Power corrupts. Especially when you’re given extraordinary gifts, it turns people into their dark selves. The self they push down deep. With the death of the hero known as Whimsmer, Chaos rains thanks to the villains.

The Digital Divide
People are able to code worlds in mere seconds. Create a whole playing field with its own graphics and abilities. One company has been creating a new kind of game. One that goes past the trials of VR and places the person inside the game via beaming them in.
1. What happens when something comes out instead?
2. Do you have to beat the game to escape? Or is there something you’re missing?

Era Of Dwo
The known world is made out of matter. Neutral matter that sometimes has a charge. When a portal opens up, two beings exit. One full of positive mass and the other full of negative mass. What is their powers? What are they truly?

Encoded Feelings
Robots. Designed to feel nothing, be nothing. Designed to kill, or help, or provide a service for people. No one ever expected to one to gain its own will. No one ever expected someone to fall in love with one. A robot designed and coded and knowing it wouldn’t work.

Cache of Magic
Magic is everywhere in the world. Many people can use it, but they are always in pairs the reason is one person is the battery and the other person the user. People are born as a user or a battery. Batteries have a large amount of magic in themselves, but are unable to use it besides small, small things. Users don’t have magic, but can harness the magic in batteries.
Muse A’s battery just died. In their sulking, they are called upon by royalty to help defend the nation.

Plots Based On SongsSeven Nation Army
While the humans have waited a millennia for it, the day had finally arrived; aliens had finally come to earth. More like we reached out I to the stars to find them. Initially believing they were kind, they soon turned on us. The only way for us to fight back is to assemble an army. One the likes of our world hasn’t seen before. A seven nation army.
(Or any idea revolving around creating a 7 nation army)

White Noise
A crash. A bang. Then silence. Complete and utter silence. Muse A opens their eyes to see the most horrific crash they had ever seen, news and movies alike. And there it was. A strange form. Not quite human. Vanished in a moment, but muse A heard something from it. Whispers, thoughts, yet why couldn’t they hear the sound of the siren of Muse B’s car?

Dancing In The Moonlight
We get it almost every night
When that moon is big and bright
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

Everybody here is out of sight
They don't bark and they don't bite
They keep things loose they keep it tight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

Six Months In A Leaky Boat
When I was a young boy
I wanted to sail around the world
That's the life for me
Living on the sea
Spirit of a sailor
Circumnavigates the globe
The lust of a pioneer
Will acknowledge no frontier
I remember you by, thunderclap in the sky
Lightning flash, tempers flare
'Round the horn if you dare
I just spent six months in a leaky boat
Lucky just to keep afloat

Welcome To The Black Parade
When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, "Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them?
Your demons, and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?"
"Because one day, I'll leave you a phantom
To lead you in the summer
To join the black parade"

Fandom Plots

• The transformers as we know it are different. Humans who are on different sides of a conflict. The heroic Autobots as police and the decepticons as mafia or gang members. Both sides of the war getting stalemated. The city lives on though. Something is amiss though. A rumor of a cube that can turn into any vehicle. A scientist who knows too much, both sides running to nab them to learn what mystery is being held.

Outliers and point one percenters. Two powerful sides of bots who have extraordinary abilities. No one cared for them during the war, but it changed with the omega flow. An event that originated within Cybertron that pulsed across the universe. Suddenly these bots were even more powerful and were now taking over sections as war lords. Cities were taken over with them as rulers.

Shattered Glass:
    The Autobots villains, decepticons Heroes. In this world, the thirteen were never allies, but enemies creating the 13 provinces of Cybertron. Each faction warring against another.

The Titan war shook the universe. Never had such great power been known to anyone. Until they were gone. Like that in a blink of an eye. No one knew where they went, but things change when a decepticon has a desire to find these titans and conquer the universe. To bring order.

Feel free to suggest ideas! These aren’t all the ideas I have, only a few bits and pieces of them.
I can’t wait to begin plotting!
Crack. Bones broke upon connection with an icy blue fist. Another one right across the cheek. This one didn’t break anything though as the foreign hand cleared from view. With the punch came a recollection of events: The death of his father, the council exiling him, his travels across the Galaxy, that eventually led him home where he was to hide out. Thud. His own fist met the face of his opponent. Unlike he, who took several punches without flinching, the woman was knocked out with one.

A roar of applause rang out from the small crowd of onlookers followed by some grumbling. Inside the small respite of the cold they called a tavern, credits were exchanged to those who bet on the winner. Finally a respite from the conflict. The broken man sat on a bar stool nursing his wounds. All he really needed was a good nights rest and the bruised eye, the cracked ribs, as well as the cracked jaw bone, would heal. There, on the bar stool, the man called Rephyt relaxed for once in the past few hours. No shirt covered his sweat gleamed torso coated with bruises. Deep breathes ce in and out of his lungs as the man glared blankly at a glass of translucent green liquid. Through the fighting, he had been taken through many horrid memories. Memories he would rather have forgotten than brought to his attention. Those now left him in shock. The only protection he had from other’s glaring looks were his pants that coated his legs and boots that were doused with his own sweat.

Shouts shook the man out of his stupor. Guards. Chiss guards swarmed into the room barking orders. They were looking for someone. *Just my luck.* Rephyt thought to himself, spinning around to glance at the commotion. It was only then the mistake was realized. The guards were looking for him. Curse words were mumbled under his breathe, raising his hands to avoid any further conflict. With as much disgrace as they could muster, the bigger of the two men, who was at least twice as big muscular wise, forced Rephyt Onto his knees. The second of the two, a woman of the chest told him anything, came over to mumble some incoherent explanation. He didn’t care. Rephyt just wanted it to be over with. This was a horrible idea from the get go. Now was reckoning hour.

Feel free to ask about my Discord!

Last edited:
U:
I am...sorely tempted to take you up on an non-Dragon Age RP. But I don' think I can take on more than 3 RPs atm. So you're bookmarked for when I have more time <3
If you are interested in a Dragon Age RP though I'd be ecstatic cause that's the entire reason I registered to this site lol.

U:
I am...sorely tempted to take you up on an non-Dragon Age RP. But I don' think I can take on more than 3 RPs atm. So you're bookmarked for when I have more time <3
If you are interested in a Dragon Age RP though I'd be ecstatic cause that's the entire reason I registered to this site lol.

I do have dragon themed plots if that would help.

You had me at Christopher Paolini! My favorite author! I also love the way you write. And I don't mean in RP, just the way you talk. You are such a beautiful creature! Absolutely amazing! I haven't even finished reading your post, but I definitely feel like there's something there for me. For you. For we. Us? Them! Yes, for them.

If you want to read up on me, I've got a bit about me in the about me section of the about me profile. About me. So, while I read you, and you read me, *blushes* Pervert! Ahem, anyways...

Do you have a favorite plot or pairing or what have you? I'll let you know what I think when I finished perusing your post.

You had me at Christopher Paolini! My favorite author! I also love the way you write. And I don't mean in RP, just the way you talk. You are such a beautiful creature! Absolutely amazing! I haven't even finished reading your post, but I definitely feel like there's something there for me. For you. For we. Us? Them! Yes, for them.

If you want to read up on me, I've got a bit about me in the about me section of the about me profile. About me. So, while I read you, and you read me, *blushes* Pervert! Ahem, anyways...

Do you have a favorite plot or pairing or what have you? I'll let you know what I think when I finished perusing your post.
I’ve gotten many compliments, beautiful creature has not been one of them. Thank you.

Honestly, most of them are what I am looking for. Sure I could suggest a few, there’s also a few characters I have wanted to try out. I am all ears though.
I will check that out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back