• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy F4M 1x1 Endless Search || Lit. to Adv. Lit || Updated August 2021 || New Plots ||

riitzy

♡ Lost in a world that does not exists ♡
Riitzy's Endless Search for 1 x 1 Partner
Hello everyone!

(Updated August 3, 2021)

I wanted to give a bit of background information. I use to be really into Roleplaying for a long time, until life got extremely busy, but now everything is good and I can be that creative soul again! I have been roleplaying for almost 18 years, aside from creating my own stories out of boredom.

Let me start off by stating: I am looking for long term Roleplays.

The reason that I would like someone that is literate to advance literate is because I sometimes tend to write a good 6+ paragraphs to a single post, especially if important things are happening or extra description is needed, etc. BUT I can match whatever I am thrown with, just no one liners, that I simply cannot do. I would like someone that can produce a few paragraphs and this way we are able to work back and forth with ease. Also 3rd person please. I will double with characters and hope that you do double as well to add side plots to make the roleplay interesting and alive.

I do have an example of my writing that is about 6 pages on MS word, so if you would like to see that just let me know.

Now I'm an adult, and would prefer to write with someone that is 21+, having basically the same mentality as me essentially.

I only play female characters, I'm not the greatest at playing male characters. Only looking for F x M pairings.

|Mythical/Fantasy/Paranormal/Romance/Dystopian Based Roleplays|
This is just a sample of things I am interested in, please feel free to message me about other things, I'm pretty lenient.
I just don't do animes, video games, tv shows, or movies; I'm not too hardcore of a fan of anything to write in those worlds I would rather create my own world.

I will do pretty much any pairing of characters, and most genre.

Some Plots I've Been Working on:

She was created to show just how much technology could advance. She was the first human look alike artificial intelligence. Everything about her dictated that she was a natural human being, from being able to bleed and create blood cells, to body healing factors although quicker than how humans can heal, to her skin, hair and eyes. One thing makes her different, as she requires her batteries to be recharged, and if she doesn’t her body seems to come down with a fever and she will begin to act delirious.

This is how your character finds mine. She has escaped from the people that created her. She turned off her gps tracking chip they implanted in her and decided to explore the world. But with no money, no housing she is unable to rest anywhere. As the days pass she wanders the streets, finding people of various different behaviours, many of which she had fled from. As her body begins to shut down from lack of energy, she happens to walk into your character and manages to collapse into your arms to avoid causing damage to herself. She keeps muttering “They’ll find me… They are going to find me…” Your character notices that she is burning up and is trying to decide whether to take her to a hospital or take her back to your place.

She was taught from a young age that Demons had no semblance of intelligence and were creatures of evil, and kill for the joy of it. Without any cares she assassinates the demons she sees old, young doesn’t matter to her. She has grown to be the top demon slayer in her clan, and most villages reach out to her clan specifically for her methods of assassination. Although on the other hand many demons know of her and seek her death. It came down to the point in which many classes of demons decided to make a village and have the more humanoid demons and shapeshifters inhabit it. They dispatched a notice to the demon slayers clan for assistance with a demon that was tormenting their village asking if she could come and assist with the problem.

Indeed she comes to aid the village, unknowing to her that it was just a trap to kill her. Come nightfall she is surrounded by demons, and does her best to kill as many as she can as she flees away. While is does manage to flee she is not without injury. Her blood can still be smelt by any demon, but she does manage to mask that smell with a potion that neutralizes scents. She collapsed near a river bank, as her injures overcome her. A demon managed to follow her the entire way to where she collapsed and walked over to her with the intent of killing her. Her vision was blurred and she could not tell who was in front of her as they knelt at her side. She weakly rose a hand to their face, feeling that it seemed human enough, and said before she passes out. “Please help me.”

Your character has a choice, to kill her, leave her there to die or to take her with him. The demon decides to take her with him with the intention of torturing her instead of a quick death to prolong the suffering that she has cause the demon race.

Two unlikely characters must work together to escape a spellbound world where their lives are tied together. (injury to one will in turn cause the same injury to the other) If they are not careful they can end up dead. There is major uncertainty of what lies beyond death as well, as it may be an escape back to reality. Many were brought into this spellbound world and none understand what exactly is going on.

A letter was sent to all those that have entered this world. Most of which are elite in their skills (whether it be mythical creatures, spellcasters etc). As the first strikes of death occur, it becomes apparent that individuals are life tied to another, as others who are not engaged in battle collapse from similar wounds. The first task seems to be to find one another's partner, and come up with some strategy. Many of those in this world are enemies of one another, few acknowledge themselves as allies.

The kingdoms of fire and water are more than often at war with one another. The other two kingdoms tend to remain out of the picture and do not side with either of the two warring kingdoms. Each citizen is able to use the element of their nation but not everyone excels at using it. The Royal families tend to be the ones that are able to freely use their elements and at a higher level than others. There are others that can use the elements the same way the Royal's do but there are very few that show this ability and tend to hold back, especially if they do not want to partake in being a soldier.

Your character is the Prince of the fire kingdom. He has been eyeing his father's throne, but knows that he cannot stand a chance of establishing his power without a wife, much less without an heir. He convinces his father to come to a truce with the water kingdom by pressuring them into marrying off their only Princess. In doing this he plans to overthrow his father in due time.

The water kingdom is wary in sending off their Princess to a kingdom known to murder foreign wives. Instead of sending off the actual Princess they send off my character, (her story will be unveiled as the story progresses). The real Princess has never really been seen in the public eye and there is no way of knowing that the water Kingdom is deceiving the fire Kingdom.

My character is now stuck pretending to be someone she is not, trying her best to not be found out as she believes she will die either by the fire or water kingdom. Dealing with a temperamental Prince and worrying about what he would do with her if and when things unravel, or if it is best to tell him and risk his wrath at the moment.

Your character is an assassin, an ace at his work, who has been hired by the Kingdom of Adern to murder the heir to their rivals, the Kingdom of Lumireis, to leave them with no heir. This way the Kingdom of Lumireis would crumble with no heirs and it would give them the chance to strike while morals are low and completely destroy them.

My character is the Princess and only heir to the Kingdom of Lumireis. While she has been taught ways to defend herself if the worst were to happen, she does have bodyguards to defend her, as she is still a Princess and her strength is only so much. She may seem to act in a high and mighty way as that is how she was raised to be, but it's all an act as she reveals the person she truly is when not surrounded by the public eye. She grew up with the constant war, told to be tough and never show any vulnerabilities to anyone. Her life has never been a normal one and tries to escape her everyday troubles by going to various safe places in the kingdom without the prying eyes of her family, or bodyguards for just some moments in which she can feel slight freedom and be herself.

Your character was offered a fortune merely to complete the task of murdering the heir, to which he accepted without the slightest bit of hesitation. He was to befriend her within the false identity of a supposed nobleman, so he would have the ability to become an acquaintance to her, only to make her face betrayal in the end. Things do not go precisely as planned, as the two of them get to know each other, their desires, personalities, upbringings. He kept his real identity hidden, he slowly began to feel some sort of attraction towards her. Same thing with her, and she started to perceive him as more than just an acquaintance, completely oblivious to both his flaws and real intentions behind his bewitching mask. He now has to decide if his job is more important, or to fight by her side, as other assassins are bound to come for her if his job is not accomplished along with others coming for his life as he has failed his duty.

The witch hunt trials are nearing their end and my character has been caught and deemed to be a witch. While the truth in the matter is that she indeed is a witch, she had never done anything to harm anyone. She had used her spells to aid those in need and in return asked for nothing but to be kept a secret from those that would impose harm on her. Yet on the last aid she provided, the young woman spoke to the church and she was sentenced to burn at the stake.

As she suffered at the stake, her eyes connected with the woman's, who was responsible for her demise and conjured the remaining bits of her power and with a crystal that was embedded into her wrist, she managed to switch out of her original body and into the one of the woman's. She watches as her original body withers away and as the crowds leave, she remains there too weak to do anything as aftermath of what she experienced ripple through her. Eventually she makes her way to the home of the woman she is now pretending to be.

Your character was at the burning and witnesses something happen with my character and the other woman, but does not say anything at that moment. Your character can be anyone he wants. He can be part of the church, he can be someone my character had helped before, he can be another type of mythological being, the choice is really up to you. He can be an enemy or ally to my character.

A few days pass and your character finally decides to interact with mine, at the house she is in. My character has not left the house since, her magic has been depleted and she has been trying to restore it. Her first task is to curse everyone in the town who was there watching her die, before extending the curse out to everyone else, as nobody came to provide her aid, leaving her to die.

In this world everyone is able to see who their one and only soulmate is as they emit a golden glow only they can see. Your character is out one day with his wife and child, and while they are doing their own thing, you notice my character staring at you from the distance. Both characters are emitting a golden glow to one another. As your character debates on whether or not to go up to her, my character seems to have run away. But in my characters attempt to leave given the situation she bared witness to, she had dropped her cellphone, which your character finds, and plans to return to her. Her phone is surprisingly unlocked, and you attempt to not go through her life but curiosity suggests otherwise and end up finding out she is into more things you enjoy in life then your current wife/soulmate. As you are looking through her phone it rings, it’s my character seeking the return of her phone. They plan to meet up the next day.

My character does not believe in the paranormal. As a psychologist, she had aided many teenagers and adults out of the idea that they may be vampires. It hasn’t gone unnoticed as some underground clubs that are catered to vampires and vampire-wannabes (that are used as blood bags) are noticing a dwelling number in fresh blood supply. Your character (can be a club owner or whatever you want) finds out about my character, and books an appointment to see her, telling her he is a vampire and he wants to talk with her. Thinking nothing of it, the appointment goes as scheduled and you answer her questions with actual facts about you character’s life story. There are 2 options I have in mind for this. 1. Your character finds it fascinating to speak freely about himself to my character as she is not believing a word you say, and keeps coming back for more sessions to find out if eventually she will connect the dots OR 2. Your character gets annoyed at the absurdity of questions and bares his fangs at my character getting her to believe there are vampires and to stop what she is doing, but now he has to figure out what to do with her as he just blew his cover as a vampire.

(There can be demons in this as well if you would like.)This takes place in the feudal era. You are an average male in a town (this can change depending on how you feel to play the character). One night your town came under attack by a traveling group of ninjas. Whatever their motives, it is unknown to you. As you ready your bow to hit one of the ninjas, you notice one of them is a female. You both lock eyes for a second until she is hit by someone else's arrow. You watch as she collapses and rolls down one of the house rooftops. You race over to where she might be, but she is no longer there. Moments later there is a horn blown and the ninjas all disappear into the shadows. The next day you learn that a few people in the village have been killed by the ninjas, most of them were people that dealt in shady activity. But during this time, you cannot forget her piercing eyes and wonder if you are ever going to see her again, even if it were for just a moment, there was just something about her that enticed you a drew you to her, knowing that the ninjas did not seem to kill those that were innocent made you think that she may not be a bad person overall. Her story will unfold as the story progresses, she is still in town recovering her left shoulder after being shot and recovering minor wounds from falling down. A few people left the town as some died, without completing the entire contract given to her clan she cannot leave the town without finding out where they went.

A month back there was a vampire attack on a village. The people do not know why they were attacked or that it was vampires. My character was taken that night and turned into a vampire. She returns after the month and to the home she lived in. Your character notices that she has returned. Over the next few days he never sees her in the day and only in the night. Curiosity gets the best of him and he follows her one night to find her feeding off of an animal deep within the forest. Prior to the attack both character were infatuated with one another but never mentioned anything. Your character is a scholar who has read telltales of the supernatural, somehow your character must convince my character that he should experiment on her to find a way to return her to normal or at least make her appear more human. If the other villagers gather word that my character is no longer a human, her fate is death.

🌟 Craving.

If you have any plots in mind, that you would like to do please message me. I certainly have an open mind for anything really!

If anything else please message me and I will reply as soon as possible! Thank you for taking an interest!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back