• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for kpop rp partner! oc x member!

aestheticallie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i am finding for a roleplay partner who would be interested in a 1:1 bxg type beat roleplay.

(ps. i havent roleplayed in years, the last time i did was 2018.)

- i write in advanced literate to literate! (although, i might get some grammars, typos, and so wrong, english isnt my first language, so sorry!)

- im into angsty with a hint of fluff and romance type plots, im a sucker for those! im still going to leave plots i have in mind that i wanted to do for a while though, so read them and hmu c:

- im mostly comfy with kpop idols being the characters, their names just stick around more for me.

the plot i have my eye on!:

muse A is a medical intern who just freshly graduated from med school, at top of their class, while muse B is a resident, who has been around for five years. B took A under their program to teach, B's colder nature and A's warm nature balanced eachother well, from being friends, to now slowly falling for eachother, but will the relationship work out in such harsh job conditions being a medical intern training to be a surgeon? in this competitive field?

- feel free to make some changes! pm me if interested !

do you double up? if so, i’d love to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back