• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Kingdom Hearts rp

Kingdom Hearts RP Interest Check

cheshirekitt

I'd take a monster to prom
No fancy coding here sorry.

But I'm looking for people in general to rp kingdom hearts stuff with be it canon character x canon character, canon x oc, oc x oc, I just really want to rp again and after beating kingdom hearts 3 this gal wants to rp again!

I'm good for rping as pretty much most characters but I do have some preferred ships and some I'd just like to not do.

Ships I WON'T rp:

• Kairi/Riku
  • Kairi/Sora
  • Terra/Ventus
  • Aqua/Ventus
  • Established Disney characters
Ships I'd be super game to rp:
  • Riku/Sora (preferably)
  • Axel/Roxas
  • Pretty much any member of Organisation 13 with any other member of the org.
  • Terra/Aqua
  • My oc/Riku and your Oc/person of your choice
So reply I guess or message me if you'd be interested and we can come up with plot or ideas after that this is more just to see if anyone is about and would be up to rping for this fandom!

I’m curious but I haven’t done anything with Kingdom Hearts for a long time. I hope to get it Kingdom Hearts 3 soon. I’m interested, but I won’t join right away because I want to learn the lore and the characters first hand.

I haven't beat KH3 just yet, but I'm definitely interested!

Interesting.... Are we assuming this takes place Post-KH3 ? Also... Is it okay if I use two Disney Character not used yet in KH [One is a particular princess I don't believe has been used yet... No... She's not popular, but fits really well in KH. The other is the Disney Version of King Arthur] ?
( I've finished KH3 )

Interesting.... Are we assuming this takes place Post-KH3 ? Also... Is it okay if I use two Disney Character not used yet in KH [One is a particular princess I don't believe has been used yet... No... She's not popular, but fits really well in KH. The other is the Disney Version of King Arthur] ?
( I've finished KH3 )

Doesn't really have to take place then, could be an au or whenever really.

Oh... Okay. I have no problem either way.... Whatever the majority wants.

I have been looking for a kingdom hearts rp but sora and kairi deserve to finally be together.

I’m interested. I have a cool idea for a Keyblade Wielder. Maybe even a world that incorporates a Lost relic of the Disney Kingdom who should have been in the series in KH3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back