• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Kingdom Hearts or Miraculous Ladybug~!

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Hi! I’m Aqua and I’m 22 years old looking for some awesome fandom ideas! I’m mainly looking for just two fandoms, Kingdom Hearts and Miraculous Ladybug. I have lots of ideas so I’d rather just discuss that in PMs ^_^

As I’ve said, I’m 22 years old. I only roleplay with anyone 18+ Sorry, it’s just I’m only really comfortable roleplaying with people above that age. I roleplay third person multi paragraph and would like my partner to be around the same. I roleplay usually 2 or more paragraphs. I also reply multiple times to once a day and would like my partner to be similar if possible. ^_^ I also enjoy lots of angst and mature themes, so please be okay with that.

Kingdom Hearts: I’m a HUGE fan, as obvious from my icon. I really love MxM ships and SoRiku is everything I ever wanted in my life. I play mainly as Sora, so if you don’t mind being the Riku to my Sora, let’s roleplay!

Miraculous Ladybug: I absolutely love Adrinette. They’re so adorable together, and I’d love to roleplay as a Marinette. If you’re interested message me too!

I roleplay mainly AUs and other things. For Miraculous I roleplay more Cannon stuff though. If you are interested in anything I said please DM me so we can discuss things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back