• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Kindred Partner

Would you want to RP with Zaxs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes!

• no.....(why would you say that?)

• Total voters

Zaxs

Immortal Bait

Introduction:

Hello. My name is Zaxs I am looking for an RP partner, I've been wanting to RP something new for a while now.

Stuff about me:

I try and reply as soon as I can. Though I might not be able to reply at times, maybe taking a day or two.

I write a few paragraphs, enough to keep a detailed story. Though I know it needs to be cut short at times.

I play Male only.

I use OC and I don't try and do normal RP, stuff that you see commonly.

What you can offer me:

Someone with good grammar is always a nice thing.

Please, no one liners if possible

Don't expect me to come up with everything, help out and be creative.

Don't control my character please.

It doesn't have to be just RP, we can talk on the side.

Like I said before, I'm looking for any kind of RP that seems different or not to common with most people. I have a few ideas myself, though creating and fleshing it out is hard for me. I may need someone elses help in order to create some idea, plot, problem, climax, etc. Oh and Happy Halloween

Bump

I don't have many ideas but if you PM me I'm totally up for it..! ^^

Hey! I would be interested in doing some RPs with you. I play my OC.

I like to come up with creative story lines and like mystery. Tell me if you want to RP.

[QUOTE="Tohru Haru]Hey! I would be interested in doing some RPs with you. I play my OC.
I like to come up with creative story lines and like mystery. Tell me if you want to RP.

[/QUOTE]
I see you're still pretty new, get them posts up.

I'm gonna wait till you can PM before we RP together okay?

[QUOTE="Asuna Rose]I'd be happy to discuss your ideas and I have a couple ideas myself!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, PM me whenever you'd like to.

[QUOTE="Asuna Rose]I will as soon as I can PM which will be in 23 hours lol

[/QUOTE]
okay, I'll wait then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back