• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for Joker x Oracle Persona 5 Royal rp!

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there!

i’m roughly 75 hours into my playthrough of persona 5 royal, and i kinda adore futaba sakura a lot. i think her bond with akira (joker) is pretty adorable, and thus, I’d love to roleplay some sappy, emotional, and angsty af akira x futaba. I chose the name akira kurusu for joker from the persona manga, as i prefer it over his name from the anime (and it’s what i named him in my game).

there’s a lot of potential for what could happen in this roleplay. i haven’t finished the game yet, so i’d prefer that we keep most in-game events that came after futaba’s introduction to the phantom thieves out of this roleplay. i’d like to keep other character interactions to mostly a minimum, and focus the roleplay on building an eventual romantic relationship between akira and futaba. We can have them explore mementos together, without the rest of the group, and all sorts of stuff that includes, but isn’t limited to the metaverse. i would love for angst to be included and emotional moments, and i believe that both of the characters are perfect for that kind of thing.

If futaba isn’t a character you’re up for playing, then i’m willing to discuss you playing a different female character if you’d really like to.

anyways, feel free to reply if you’d like to plot with me and get something going!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back