• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Interest on a Kingdom Hearts Game

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
Deciding to scour the internet for some neat TTRPG systems after I discovered that FFd20 existed,
I stumble upon this little thing. Now, I wanna share it to people that could probably be interested in it!
A Kingdom Hearts TTRPG!
I just discovered this on a forum thread that was on KH Insider.
After taking some looks on it, I wanted to play a campaign with some people! The only thing was that I am very much a bad GM, but I'm a good player!
So, I have now made this thread to hopefully attract attention to this KH TTRPG thing in hopes that someone could probably try to start a campaign with me!

I'll link the folder for the core stuff of this system here!
It includes a character sheet, some enemy entries, and the base thing itself.
Hopefully I'll meet people!

hiiii.gif

Ooo! I like the sound of this! I'm not sure about GMing, but I'd gladly play if someone stepped up!
Actually, I was planning on probably GM'ing this. However, I'd like to have a group first before I plan anything too large. I'll try to run a test session just to get familiar with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back