• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for interest in plot idea (fxf)

t e t z e l

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi~ I was looking to see if anyone wanted to rp with me! I kinda thought of a plot idea that I really like. I thought of this idea as fxf but if you feel comfortable playing male we can work on that too. You have as much freedom with your character as you want as long as it fits the general basis of the plot and if it doesn't we can talk it over so don't be afraid to suggest ideas and side plots regarding your character.

About me:
- I'm 20f
- I would prefer to play as Muse B in this.
- I haven't been active in awhile
- I tend to do 2-4 paragraphs but I can try to push it sometimes
- this would be through PM's
- ghost friendly
- I have ghosted before bc my muse is iffy but I try not to do it that much

Here is the plot:
Muse A and Muse B were childhood best friends in elementary schools. They did everything together and were like partners in crime. They stayed at each other's houses and where one went so did the other. As they grew older, they got more friends and even though they somewhat grew apart as their interests developed they always made time for each other and went places just to hang out. Some time in high school, Muse A came out as a lesbian and Muse B’s family inevitably took Muse A in after their family kicked them out. Muse B was very supportive and often stood up for her whenever anyone would pick a fight with Muse A. Eventually Muse A developed a crush on Muse B but never acted on it just in case that would ruin things for their friendship.

Skip forward to the present day, Muse A had ended up enlisting in the military while Muse B went to college in a different state. Due to the nature of Muse A’s enlistment, she was often busy with training, tech school, and her job and Muse B was busy with college and interning, so communication died out a little between the two. In college, Muse B discovered her own sexuality and fell in love with a woman herself around sophomore year. They had been dating for three to four years before wedding invitations were sent out. Of course, even though they had been separated for years and had little contact, an invitation for Muse A to come to the wedding as her maid of honor. It was a bit surprising and crushing at the same time to see her first love getting married but Muse A accepted.

Near the date of the wedding, Muse A traveled to Muse B’s town to help prepare for the wedding and Muse B was happy to see her childhood friend again and even offered her a place to stay in their house (up to you whether she accepted or stays at a hotel or not). Muse A starts to catch feelings again but pushes them down for Muse B’s sake.

Things planned for this plot:
- the rp starts when Muse B meets Muse A at the airport
- Muse B will end up getting left at the altar and relies on Muse A for support (Muse B starts falling for her around this point)
- we can plot other stuff as well when we develop character!

Hey! I would definitely be down to role-play this plot, just message me and we can go from there (:

If you're still accepting partners, I'd love to write with you! Seems like a fun and interesting plot that could go a bunch of different directions down the line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back