• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for high fantasy partners!

SolidSoldier

Surprisingly Mediocore
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some partners for a good high fantasy roleplay. I request that you'd be decently detailed and relatively active. That means 1-2 paragraphs at least (more is always better) and can respond 5-7 times a week, or more.

Just get in contact with me if you are interested and we can get into deeper details about everything then.

Fantasy style rps are my forte! Though often times when I join one of late it seems to have trouble getting rolling. Would like to discuss further if you have ideas, I'm competent at expanding on them to flesh out the lore. PM me please!

Fantasy style rps are my forte! Though often times when I join one of late it seems to have trouble getting rolling. Would like to discuss further if you have ideas, I'm competent at expanding on them to flesh out the lore. PM me please!

Can't message yet, but feel free to send me one. I'm always down to get into world building and all that.

I have difficulty doing long posts sometimes but i wanna give this a shot.

Like I said, doesn't have to be super long, just long enough to provide a little more substance to the roleplay rather than short replies that only explains the bare minimum.

I love detail and fantasy :D If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to give this a shot ^_^ Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back