• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Harry Potter partner

MirrorGoddess

Hello!

I've been reading the Harry Potter series throughout quarantine and have fallen in love with the series! I'm almost finished with Half-Blood Prince at the time of this posting. I'm looking to do a female Hufflepuff x male Slytherin roleplay with myself as the Hufflepuff. I write mainly semi-lit, but I honestly can be as literate as you need me to. As I am in my late 20s, I ask that only people 18+ reply as I feel much more comfortable that way. If you do play the male Slytherin but also want to do your own character, I don't mind playing a romantic interest for your character! I can do any gender and sexuality as well as canon or non-canon for your match. I'm very flexible, and I like having practice writing. I haven't finished the series, so I'm open to either before Deathly Hallows or our own timeline but with Hogwarts as the setting.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message! I check in once a day at a minimum :)

Funnily enough I also just finished Half-Blood Prince! Granted, I've watched all the movies, but I'm very eager to do one pre-Deathly Hallows as well. I'd absolutely love to try something with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back