• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for guys or someone to play doubles

angelica

One Time Luck
i have several story lines and other ideas for wrestling (wwe or impact wrestling) twilight

a singer and fan

a singer and a

make a wish person

a movie star and a fan

a

movie star and a make wish

i have several ideas for forbidden love i have ideas for rival gang high school college soilder and civilian

body guard and the girl

fandom

wrestling

one tree hill

supernatural

rules only use real pictures i can type one line to at least two paragraphs depends on if i have writer block or not i am not a grammer police i have issues with that and spelling so i am not going to hold that against anyone.

well do you want to make up your own movie person or be a actually movie person. either way is fine wiht me with the ideas i mean

cool i have several ideas for this role. i will post them in a little bit because i am going to have to get off here and go help my mom with stuff. i will post them when i get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back