• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for groups/partner

scriibbless

Hello! I'm new here and still trying to figure this place out, so bear with me!
I've been roleplaying for going on 8 years now, and have moved from various different platforms over time, and have had slim luck with finding actual people who like roleplaying nowadays.
I have 4-5 characters with full backgrounds and descriptions. I prefer more basic everyday-human type settings, but I'm open to trying new realms and realities!

I've been roleplaying for going on 8 years now, and have moved from various different platforms over time, and have had slim luck with finding actual people who like roleplaying nowadays.
I have 4-5 characters with full backgrounds and descriptions. I prefer more basic everyday-human type settings, but I'm open to trying new realms and realities!
I want to join you in doing a role play with myself or someone other people.

If you're still looking for an RP partner, feel free to PM me. I'm very adaptable to several kinds of settings and plots, and I specialize in character creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back