• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Looking For Group

Great, I look forward to seeing you guys' completed CSs! :D

I'd like to announce that the IC will start pretty much outlining the meeting with the Guildmaster. The idea is that we play around with the characters reactions to seeing each other combined with the news of what kind of fuck up of their own making they'll have to clean up, then a small time skip to some random inn in the city where they will discuss the initial plan and preparations for the quest, and THEN they'll meet up at the cave in a week or so IC-wise from their last meeting to actually start kicking monsters' butts.

Breim will act not only as a character by himself but also as a info dump about the cave and sighted monsters/traps for plot's convenience.

Sounds good?

Pontiferous Pontiferous I'm not really sure how much more I can tweak Euphie's profile, so unless you think otherwise, I'm going to say that it's done.

Damafaud Damafaud are you going to fix the coding on Melati's profile?

Why are you wary of our backgrounds?

It's not like anyone explicitly died or something...

oh wait

ah well, too late to fix now!

So, Trappy Trappy and I won't be changing our CSes.

Mainly because we're too lazy to fix it and we actually don't know what to fix.

Other is because we think, as the only two warriors in the party, we should have more... violent backstories.
I guess.

We'll fix if you want us to.

Alright....

BRING OUT THE DEFIBIRILLATOR! OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED, AUTOCORRECT TELLS ME THAT'S WRONG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back