• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Looking For Group

@Pontiferous I'm still in, but my profile has become... Well.. Probably maybe huge. Bio-wise. I've also been coming up with names and stuff for areas that my character has come from and names for high elves, so I hope you don't mind that I've been adding bits to the universe beyond Lum Kingdom! 

@Pontiferous I'm still in, but my profile has become... Well.. Probably maybe huge. Bio-wise. I've also been coming up with names and stuff for areas that my character has come from and names for high elves, so I hope you don't mind that I've been adding bits to the universe beyond Lum Kingdom! 

That's not a problem at all! Thanks for the enthusiasm!

Whoo another person!

I'm so pumped for this rp. Probably because I spent endless google searches on finding and figuring out elvish names from various series and games. lowkey hoping other players enjoy the outcome of the profile

gonna work on my bard over the break, and hopefully have them either mostly or totally complete by the time the site is back up! i hope you guys like campfire songs

@Komrade Kommisar @Dracogenius

tumblr_mip14trXch1qdndm8o8_250.gif
?

Wheezes. I'm gonna have my profile up for the wizard tonight, but I still would like to modify some formatting things so... If I'm editing it a lot, that's why. The only text changes should be for broader explanation for the bottom half of the profile because I realized the bottom half does not reflect the top half well.

I might also throw the character's history into a spoiler. I tried to limit it down, but personally felt that I ran out of stuff to cut.

edit: great news it only took 1 person (me) to decide that i need to throw the bio into a spoiler i'm so sorry all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back