• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for group roleplay (I don't want to lead though)

I'm more interested in doing a fantasy, AU, modern day roleplay. Just one where my character, a female character who is a self-taught witch, can join the party and help with whatever the goal is. If you already have an RP like this, just let me know where to find it (I'm new here sorry).

My RP might be something you're interested in? Though I'm not totally sure how many people we have right now. I know 3 other people are for sure RPing currently, but there was like two others who posted characters and haven't posted anything on the actual RP thread yet. Only reason I say that is cause idk if it would get confusing with a lot of people, though I wouldn't be against more ppl joining ig. But anyways the link to the interest thread is this - Fantasy - The Twilight City - Urban/Modern Fantasy (?) type RP and here's the main/actual RP thread Fantasy - The Twilight City | IC

I'm more interested in doing a fantasy, AU, modern day roleplay. Just one where my character, a female character who is a self-taught witch, can join the party and help with whatever the goal is. If you already have an RP like this, just let me know where to find it (I'm new here sorry).
Welcome to RPN!
One of my ongoing RP, "That One Time The Daemon Lord Married The Hero", is the first miniseries of an expansive Groznyverse. TOTTDLMTH is an anime-oriented fantasy RP that is focused on character-interactions and exploration of certain themes pivotal to the story at large. The story takes off after the Hero defeated the Daemon Lord and returned home.

Unfortunately, while I'm more than happy to let new bloods into my RP, the recruitment process is done and squared away a while ago. For our current disposition, at least.
If you are curious, I highly recommend reading up our previous episodes to get the gist of our playstyles, and literacy levels to see if Groznyverse is the one for you.
As for interests, you may DM me and we'll see about slotting ye up for the next round of recruitment. Here is a neatly-compiled library with links and pictures (to suit your aesthetic fancies), containing previous and current episodes that I've conjured up a few days ago:

With that said, the Group Interest Checks Thread is often times the place to look for one, than to have one look for ye. We're all trying our best, so it is only fair ye give these folks your attention by initiating your visits to their interest checks. Etiquette proper and all, you ken?

Best of luck to your search, sweetie! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back